Best Pitchers

govols10

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catapano is that you? the logic is he couldn't defeat bearden which was obviously a better team than farragut in 06 for they couldnt beat them at all that year but you sure do know your stats..try going to a game once in a while instead of sitting at your computer while probably watching american idol..ha definitely calm down

Despite not picking up a win against Bearden in 06 the Admirals did slide another state championship ring on their fingers..last time I checked that's what counts...to say Phiefer is overrated isn't to intelligent.Look what the Admirals did to the 08 Bulldog team and that team was arguably as good if not better than the 06 team

you got me im rob catapano. haha

Haha yep he gotch ya..well he is probably getting ready to run through some SEC teams next year...overrated

guys lets be nice. the REAL question here is why no one has mentioned MAC THORESON from Farragut. He went undefeated last year and has only gotten better this summer. Siegel fans, you should remember him... he's the guy who completely shut down your whole lineup and also smacked a grand salami. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

guys lets be nice. the REAL question here is why no one has mentioned MAC THORESON from Farragut. He went undefeated last year and has only gotten better this summer. Siegel fans, you should remember him... he's the guy who completely shut down your whole lineup and also smacked a grand salami. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yes he hit that ball well. i was there watching it . but Siegel did get there only 3 hits off him. lol still great player.

Best Senior in State of Tenn. this year is Jordan Cooper from Shelbyville. Signed with UK.

Rankded 41st in pre draft ranking for 2009 draft. Here is link. Look for your favorite players.

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index...ame%3dlaw_keith

Great addition. I have not heard of Jordan Cooper before. Where does he play summer ball?

Cooper is definently legit. Topping out at 93 at east coast pro he is the real deal. But who does he play summer ball for? And how is he ranked so high? No one had heard of him untill kinda recently. Maybe hes just incredibly under rated.

Cooper was with the Brentwood A's last summer. From what I have been told, if he is around this summer, he will have to play legion ball.