Best Pitchers

govols10

In order of ranking by PG crosschecker

Senior Class:

1.Andy Hillis RHP 6-7 215 R R Brentwood Brentwood TN College:Tennessee

2.Jordan Cooper RHP 6-3 190 S R Shelbyville Central Shelbyville TN College:Kentucky

3.Benjamin McKinney RHP C/OF 6-2 175 R R Science Hill Johnson City TN College:Georgia Tech

4.Jordan Cooper LHP OF 6-1 180 L L Farragut Knoxville TN College:Mississippi

5.Keenan Kolinsky LHP 1B/OF 6-1 210 L L Christian Academy Knoxville TN College:Vanderbilt

Junior Class:

1. Carter Watson RHP 6-1 175 R R Siegel Murfreesboro TN

2.Matthew Kirkland 3B RHP 6-3 210 R R South Doyle Knoxville TN

3.Taylor Morton RHP 6-2 195 R R Bartlett TN

4. Robbie Ray LHP 1B/OF 6-3 175 L L Brentwood Brentwood TN

5. Nathan Foriest LHP P/OF 6-0 180 R L Ensworth Kingston Springs TN

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hERES WHAT IS SMOKING-CARTERWATSON. PHEIFER GOT LIT UP IN OKLAHOMA AT JUNIOR SUNBELT AND WATSON WAS ALL TOURNAMENT. BRING IT FARRAGUT

Farragut will bring it any day to anyone PATRIOTPAL. I have personally seen them play, practice and their work ethic is amazing.... I love how they all work as a team everyday and pick eachother up..That is what makes a good team become Incredible. I am a Bearden fan but i still think the ads are a great team coached by a great coach.

Let's make sure not to always equate speed with being the "best" pitcher. Mound presence, changing speeds, hitting spots, keeping the hitter off balance...

Should be a great year.

That is not a speed contest it is their overall performance during their season little to do with velocity.

What was carter watsons record last year? And why didn't he pitch against Farragut?

carter won co-pitcher of the year last year for district 7AAA only to tie with sonny gray who is now at vanderbilt and was drafted in the mlb draft last year. carter didn't pitch against farragut because siegel had a district game that monday (they played on a saturday) in which he had to pitch. last year he went 7-1 with a 1.7 era and 88 k's in 57 innings (1.54 k's/inning). not to mention he was 2nd team all state. watson did not have anywhere near the offense last season like farragut had nor the defense behind him. with farragut's offense, my grandma could get 5 wins in a season!!

carter won co-pitcher of the year last year for district 7AAA only to tie with sonny gray who is now at vanderbilt and was drafted in the mlb draft last year. carter didn't pitch against farragut because siegel had a district game that monday (they played on a saturday) in which he had to pitch. last year he went 7-1 with a 1.7 era and 88 k's in 57 innings (1.54 k's/inning). not to mention he was 2nd team all state. watson did not have anywhere near the offense last season like farragut had nor the defense behind him. with farragut's offense, my grandma could get 5 wins in a season!!

if carter got co pitcher of the year he did not share it with Sonny...Sonny was in 9AAA