Who have the all around team that can win the gold ball in 1A

MTiger

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I seen them they were more like 6'6'' but it's been a couple of years... I wonder if 6'8'' and 6'9'' heights are really around 6'6''... just wondering... I would think that this would be the year for Culleoka, even more so than when D. Williams was there... They have a lot of seniors that have played in several big games over the last few years... I don't know if they have the offensive fortitiude to play with the likes of Humboldt, Temple, and Manassas... but if their defense can pose enough of a threat to keep these teams in the 50-60 range I would think that they would be able to play with any of these teams...

In the end, I see Culleoka getting either getting beat in the substate by Clarksville Academy, or in the state tournament by one of the teams mentioned above...

I would love to see Cully play CA... It would be pretty cool to see the Beech twins from Cully play against the Smith twins from CA... anyways that's my two cents

Have you seen Cully play???

Yes I have...I saw them play Montgomery Bell Academy back in January. I am originally from Humboldt but I live in Nashville. I heard a lot about this team and was curious to see them play. Don't get me wrong...I think the Beach boys are good, but they look awful slow to me compared to some of the other big men that they are going to have to compete against come tournament time...

Yes I have...I saw them play Montgomery Bell Academy back in January. I am originally from Humboldt but I live in Nashville. I heard a lot about this team and was curious to see them play. Don't get me wrong...I think the Beach boys are good, but they look awful slow to me compared to some of the other big men that they are going to have to compete against come tournament time...

So are they truely 6'8'' and 6'9'' or are they still in the 6'6'' range...