Class 3A

BoardHater71

i promise alcoa will NOT beat kingston by 60 points,catholic didnt do it,could alcoa score 60 on catholic? hmm

They averaged 40.3 points per game in their 3 state title victories against Goodpasture if you'll do the math. They also hung 46 on Fulton one year if I recall correctly. I am not an "expert" by any means but I am going to say that Goodpasture & Fulton have been better the last few years than Kingston.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen anyone say Alcoa will beat Kingston by 60 points. If someone did I missed it? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Here are some games of interest:

2008:

Alcoa 52 Rockwood 0

Kingston 21 Rockwood 0

Alcoa 62 Oliver Springs 0

Kingston 34 Oliver Springs 8

2007:

Alcoa 48 Rockwood 7

Kingston 21 Rockwood 18

Alcoa 49 Oliver Springs 7

Kingston 28 Oliver Springs 6

Also to be noted............Alcoa's 1st team probably only played in the first half of these matchups.........

I have not seen anyone say Alcoa will beat Kingston by 60 points. If someone did I missed it? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Not only that BC, but this clown has tried to punk A-E's schedule on another thread when AE is still playing Catholic and Ooltewah.

Roane Co Comprehensive High School had scheduled non-conference the Powerhouses Cumberland Co (1-9 in 2008), Lenoir City (1-9 in 2008), Class A powers Harriman and Rockwood (county rivals) and McMinn Central who went 9-2 past season, lost in the first round of the playoffs, lost their coach and the Jackets will be playing the Chargers a week after the F5 rolls through Kingston...Good luck with that.

I have told the masses where the Jackets would be at the end of the season and I stick by that.

Kingston should be undefeated when Alcoa shows up on Oct 2. I really hope that they are.

me 2, u gottq think county rivalries mean more than just a game,for instance,does alcoa play harder when they play maryville? yes they do,cause it bragging right there,would rockwood play kingston tougher,yes they will bragging rights,the whole point im trying to make is,alcoa will not beat kingston by 60 points, some guy was comparing alcoa and loudon scores,to kingston loudon scores,u cant cmpare scores,every game any team casn show up.and as for a-e they got a couple of tough games,so does kingston,ands a-e has some cupcakes,so does kingston,thats why these ignorant comprisons are stupid,well in 1998-til 2001-kingston won 3 straight region titles,and state runner up, we hammered a-e and every1,then a-e hammered kingston years after that and won a title,see what i mean,people make stupid comments.

the whole point im trying to make is,alcoa will not beat kingston by 60 points

OK........cool..........ktj1998 will be happy and able to say "I TOLD YOU SO!" when the scoreboard reads:

HOME 7 VISTORS 49

October 2nd, 2009. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

me 2, u gottq think county rivalries mean more than just a game,for instance,does alcoa play harder when they play maryville? yes they do,cause it bragging right there,would rockwood play kingston tougher,yes they will bragging rights,the whole point im trying to make is,alcoa will not beat kingston by 60 points, some guy was comparing alcoa and loudon scores,to kingston loudon scores,u cant cmpare scores,every game any team casn show up.and as for a-e they got a couple of tough games,so does kingston,ands a-e has some cupcakes,so does kingston,thats why these ignorant comprisons are stupid,well in 1998-til 2001-kingston won 3 straight region titles,and state runner up, we hammered a-e and every1,then a-e hammered kingston years after that and won a title,see what i mean,people make stupid comments.

Kingston beat Austin-East in 1998, but everybody beat Austin-East in 1998... big deal. AE was 1-9. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Since 1997, Austin-East is 9-2 against Kingston, which means that Kingston is 2-9 against Austin-East.

You mentioned region titles... I'm not going to talk about those because they don't mean anything to us at Austin-East. Let's talk about state contention.

Austin-East: 3 state championships (1983, 1986, 2001)

Kingston: 1 state championship (1973) - 36 years ago

Kingston: 4 time state runners-up (1971, 1972, 1981, 1998)

Austin-East 2 time state runners-up (1985, 1987)

Okay so you were the state runners-up more times than us, but we've both gotten to the big game 5 times. That just tells me that you can't win the big game.

You are talking so much trash about Austin-East that I almost want to play you in the playoffs, but like I said in another post... we want to play the best competition, and we would rather play Alcoa in the Semi-finals.

ktownjackets

Before japing you too derisively I will take into account, judging by how poorly you articulate in written word and the absence of clarity and a focused thought process throughout your posts, that you must be eleven years old. I do commend a young person such as yourself for getting on here and blindly supporting what is likely your older brother??™s team it shows great commitment and fanaticism, but the plain and simple fact is that kingston is just not that good and has no chance of coming out victorious against a team of Alcoa??™s eminence. Simply put kingston does not have players that are of exceptional ilk you have stated that they are coached at a sub par level and they have no recent winning tradition to fall back on. You may point out that kingston played Catholic close but Catholic simply does not have the athleticism Alcoa possesses, they are a good team who was well coached but they are not as talented as Alcoa. If kingston comes within five touchdowns of Alcoa I will be shocked, and yes if Alcoa chooses they can beat kingston by 60 but fortunately for your older brother they will choose not to.

Now I??™m certain you will disagree with what is written above and feel free to inform me of any ???ignorant comprisons??? I have made.

yea right,,yall act like ur playing wartburg or sweetwater,alcoa dont have as many cupcakes this year like in the past,alcoa is a great team,but yall give kingston zero respect,non whats so ever.i think score will be 35-21 alcoa,cause they got lot of experience,kingston has youth,maybe 3 or 4 seniors.

Alcoa no longer plays in region:

Rockwood

Wartburg

Oliver Springs

Sweetwater

Alcoa picks up in new region:

Kingston..........equal competition to CAK

Scott Co..........equal competition to Rockwood

Stone Mem.......equal competition to Oliver Springs or Wartburg

2008 strength ranking per Sonny Moore: http://bellsouthpwp2.net/p/o/powerrater/h-s-foot.htm

Alcoa 138.79

Kingston 119.16

CAK 114.84

Scott Co. 100.90

Rockwood 99.58

Sweetwater 98.65

Oliver Springs 81.08

Stone Mem. 77.83

Wartburg 68.97

Looks to me, like about the same cupcakes...uh competition as last year.......... /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />