11AA

utvols04

The Waverly - Sycamore game had less than 20 fouls total. Neither team gets into the bonus in the first half and less than 20 free throws combined for the entire game. That was some "rough" game. Each slur you throw out about Waverly makes you a bigger and bigger joke. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

[/quot

I was there. The game had less then 20 CALLED fouls total. Thats where the difference is. I agree with what was siad in an earlier post. Waverly is rough. I really like the way those girls dribble with an elbow out. Even when no one is around. They are very good at pushing off too. Do you teach them that or are they born with it? The point guard is the best player, but not in the same league as Lizzie Walker. A very deserving MVP award went to her.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lizzie Walker is a senior.

3 of the 5 players on the all district first team are sophomores. Along with Prince were Sara Bliss from Sycamore and Haley Felker from Harpeth. These three along with Katie Bliss from Sycamore should be fun to watch for the next two years.

Ms. Walker is a very good player. Don't know what grade she is in, but Waverly's point guard, Katie Prince, only a sophomore. She will be better IMO.

Lizzie Walker is a senior.

3 of the 5 players on the all district first team are sophomores. Along with Prince were Sara Bliss from Sycamore and Haley Felker from Harpeth. These three along with Katie Bliss from Sycamore should be fun to watch for the next two years.

yes, yall should have some great ballgames in the next coupleof years. Gonna be a tight district.

Ms. Walker is a very good player. Don't know what grade she is in, but Waverly's point guard, Katie Prince, only a sophomore. She will be better IMO.

I assume from the nickname your a Waverly fan? lol yes, Prince is a very good ballplayer, and yes, if she keeps maturing she can be better than Walker. She carries the team now. They might get too heavy for her. Walker graduates this year, butttt, theres another Walker on the way. And shes better than her sister.

I assume from the nickname your a Waverly fan? lol yes, Prince is a very good ballplayer, and yes, if she keeps maturing she can be better than Walker. She carries the team now. They might get too heavy for her.

You are so dumb and negative. Just stop posting /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You are so dumb and negative. Just stop posting /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> no kidding, i cant believe the guy thought papatiger was a waverly fan lol! if they were on here for football season they would have seen that papat is a lewis co fan (just pickin on ya papa). lol i think this is the first time iv seen someone who didnt know good ol' papaT!

I assume from the nickname your a Waverly fan? lol yes, Prince is a very good ballplayer, and yes, if she keeps maturing she can be better than Walker. She carries the team now. They might get too heavy for her.

Yes, I'm definitely a Waverly fan. And I doubt that Waverly will get too heavy for her since they have a lot of good young players on the team. I looked at the roster the other day and counted 10 freshmen and sophomores on the team. So looks like the best is yet to come for the Waverly girls.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> no kidding, i cant believe the guy thought papatiger was a waverly fan lol! if they were on here for football season they would have seen that papat is a lewis co fan (just pickin on ya papa). lol i think this is the first time iv seen someone who didnt know good ol' papaT!

It is amazing that someone doesn't know me huh, redneck?

Yes, I'm definitely a Waverly fan. And I doubt that Waverly will get too heavy for her since they have a lot of good young players on the team. I looked at the roster the other day and counted 10 freshmen and sophomores on the team. So looks like the best is yet to come for the Waverly girls.

It is amazing that someone doesn't know me huh, redneck?

Not taking anything away from any player.. Collump and Prince are the only players on the team this year that had any prior varsity experience at all, whatsoever. They lose three seniors this year and no one next year. Like you said, they will get better. There are also some solid 8th graders coming from Lakeview next year. Waverly should be able to contend for the district title for the next few years.

On a side note, Prince does carry the team at times, but there is not one at Waverly Central High that the girls would rather have as their leader and go to player. Kati's load will lessen next year when she and the other players have improved. It will be interesting to see how much she dominates over the years with a more experienced solid team.