11AA

utvols04

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Sounds like good matchups across the board in the girls regions. #22 for Camden got hot and Harpeth paid for it. She's a player. The scorekeeper at Southside at the Harpeth boy's game told me she had a D1 softball scholarship wrapped up. She's definitely a competitor.

Good season Lady Indians. At the beginning of the season I'd take your regular season and tournament finishes without playing a game. Anything can happen in the post season and upsets happen. It was a good season girls.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> no kidding, i cant believe the guy thought papatiger was a waverly fan lol! if they were on here for football season they would have seen that papat is a lewis co fan (just pickin on ya papa). lol i think this is the first time iv seen someone who didnt know good ol' papaT!

Well, maybe I didnt know who papa was because I dont spend my life on this board like some people. ya think? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You are so dumb and negative. Just stop posting /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

she is going on other threads thinking she knows basketball and has took ksgovols picture which keeps confusing me at first glance.

Sounds like 11AA lucky to have a team left...Harpeth could not throw it in the ocean the last 6 minutes. Good Luck to the Lady Cubs.

Agree, tough loss for Lady Indians. I really thought we could get this one and have a chance at a region championship. Brandenburg is the girl you are talking about and yes she is a good softball player as well. Will be interesting with Camden in our district next year. I thought they would be an easy basketball opponent, but maybe I was wrong. Boys had a good win and hopefully can take care of Sycamore and make it into the region championship.

Cheatham Co. girls are still alive following a thrilling win at home against JSS this past Friday night. Sara Doty scored 21 points and really carried the entire team on her back throughout the contest. I was glad to hear following the game that she has been accepted to attend college at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. JSS was a fine basketball team with a ton of athleticism. Their major downfall in this game though was missing 12/13 free throws down the stretch. That was a killer.

The Lady Cubs are set to take on Bolivar Central tonight at Waverly Central High School in Humphreys County. I don't know much about the Tigers but I do know that they have to be a solid bunch to have won 12AA. The fact that Sycamore played them so darn tough on the road does make this one seem possible for the Lady Cubs to pull off. I can't wait to see how it unfolds this evening.

THIS ONE IS FOR THE SECTIONAL GIRLS!!!!!! GOOD LUCK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

she is going on other threads thinking she knows basketball and has took ksgovols picture which keeps confusing me at first glance.

once again you have shown you don't know what you are talking about, I have been called alot of things in my life, but never a "she" lol, as to the picture, I support the vols, there are alot of avatars you can choose from. I chose that one.