8AAA Predictions?

StealthBuster

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though Shelbyville split the series with Lincoln Co. the Golden Eagles look like the best team with Lincoln Co, the number 2 team. Columbia swept its series with Lawrence Co and Coffe Co swept two games from Tullahoma. Franklin County lost to Riverdale 11-0. So if these were rankings I would have it 1.Shelbyville, 2 Lincoln Co 3 Columbia 4 Coffee Co 5. Lawrence Co 6 Franklin Co and 7 Tullahoma. In about 6 weeks, we'l see how all this shakes out.

Even though Shelbyville split the series with Lincoln Co. the Golden Eagles look like the best team with Lincoln Co, the number 2 team. Columbia swept its series with Lawrence Co and Coffe Co swept two games from Tullahoma. Franklin County lost to Riverdale 11-0. So if these were rankings I would have it 1.Shelbyville, 2 Lincoln Co 3 Columbia 4 Coffee Co 5. Lawrence Co 6 Franklin Co and 7 Tullahoma. In about 6 weeks, we'l see how all this shakes out.

Looks like itll be a rough year for Tullahoma. Only 2 hits in their first game. www.tullahomasports.com

Riverdale is a very good team though, I wouldnt count FC out yet. As for Cooper, sounds like he's the real deal. Id hate to be that batter who got hit. But all in all i think this is pretty accurate.

Cooper is virtually unhittable. He is a totally different pitcher from years past. His control is now his strong suit and his speed is now greater as well. His off speed stuff is nasty. Nobody will touch him and that is a promise. Shelbyville is the best team in my opinion with lots and lots of arms and a bunch of returning starters, but it all comes down to the tournament anyway. They gave away the game at Lincoln County with errors or else they would be 2-0. My prediction is 9-3 or 10-2 for Shelbyville in the regular season. Columbia and Coffee County will duke it out with Lincoln County for second I'd say. With Cooper and some other solid starters, the Eagles have a shot at a very special season for sure.

I'm a Shelbyville fan and thought Lawrence Co. was going to be our toughest district team to beat. How did they lose 2 to Columbia? I thought Columbia was down this year?

What is going on in Tullahoma?

I'm a Shelbyville fan and thought Lawrence Co. was going to be our toughest district team to beat. How did they lose 2 to Columbia? I thought Columbia was down this year?

While I think Lawrence Co. is a team that will get much better. Giving up 20 runs in two games is not conducive to winning. I'll predict, no district team will beat them twice again. They have to much talent and hit to well.

While I think Lawrence Co. is a team that will get much better. Giving up 20 runs in two games is not conducive to winning. I'll predict, no district team will beat them twice again. They have to much talent and hit to well.

Lawrence Co must develop more pitching after Clay Brown.

Stealthbuster - # 24 for Columbia threw the ball very well from what I saw at the game last Wednesday. Congrats!

Lawrence Co must develop more pitching after Clay Brown.

Stealthbuster - # 24 for Columbia threw the ball very well from what I saw at the game last Wednesday. Congrats!

Thanks Willie. Despite the cold (sleeting) he threw well. Where were you? I didn't see ya. You must have been wrapped up in a sleeping bag somewhere. I wish I had one. LOL.

Thanks Willie. Despite the cold (sleeting) he threw well. Where were you? I didn't see ya. You must have been wrapped up in a sleeping bag somewhere. I wish I had one. LOL.

I never made my way up to the bleachers or behind the back stop. I was down the line on 1B side standing against the fence with Coach McKeel and Coach Howard. I stayed just long enough after the game to talk to Coach James and a few LC players. I thought maybe I might catch you walking out but never did see you.