What Now for Anderson Co.?

InsideOut1

You are right, we had an off night for sure...should have won by 20..

I AGREE, AC SHOULD HAVE WON BY 20 BUT MISSING 4 WIDE OPEN LAYUPS IN THE LAST 4 MINUTES OF THE BALLGAME MIGHT HAVE KEPT GRACE IN THE GAME. IT IS HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE THAT GRACE FANS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE OFFICIALS WHEN THEY WERE IN THE BONUS 3 MIN INTO THE SECOND HALF...I REMEMBER LOOKING AT THE SCOREBOARD AND SEEING THE FOUL COUNT IN FAVOR OF THE RAMS 9 TO 2! GRACE CANNOT BEAT AC WHEN THE MAVS HAVE THEIR FULL TEAM AVAILABLE. PRIDEMORE AND SLUSHER BOTH HAD IMPRESSIVE NIGHTS, BUT THE MAVS WERE JUST BETTER. THERE WAS A BAD CALL AT THE END OF THE GAME, I AGREE. BUT, THE RAMS SHOULD HAVE OVERCOME IT LIKE THE MAVS DID THE WHOLE SECOND HALF. I HOPE GRACE GOES BACK TO STATE AND WINS IT, BUT THE BETTER TEAM WON LAST NIGHT.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right, we had an off night for sure...should have won by 20..

I actually got to see this game, and I must say that the calls were going to Grace all night. The foul count was 8 to 2 in favor to Grace in the first 4 minutes of the 3rd quarter. Also, AC had 3 starters foul out in the 4th quarter Grace had 0. Was the call at the end of overtime terrible, Yes of course it was, but if it weren't for the officials Grace wouldn't of made to OT with AC.

Also, the Grace and AC players seemed very classy, but I was quite disappointed with some of the parents from Grace. They actually had 1 parent come up start talking crap to a middle school kid, then later he tried to stair down another man in the stands. It seems like the parents of Grace need to learn from their players on how to lose with class.

I actually got to see this game, and I must say that the calls were going to Grace all night. The foul count was 8 to 2 in favor to Grace in the first 4 minutes of the 3rd quarter. Also, AC had 3 starters foul out in the 4th quarter Grace had 0. Was the call at the end of overtime terrible, Yes of course it was, but if it weren't for the officials Grace wouldn't of made to OT with AC.

Also, the Grace and AC players seemed very classy, but I was quite disappointed with some of the parents from Grace. They actually had 1 parent come up start talking crap to a middle school kid, then later he tried to stair down another man in the stands. It seems like the parents of Grace need to learn from their players on how to lose with class.

I've heard stories about the Fans from Grace and they are not good ones. I assumed the comments were based on the fact that their teams lose to Grace until Catholic played them last year and this year, not to be critical but they can be a bit overbearing. Great win AC.

As an AC fan the refs were terrible.... what about Rorex getting mugged in front of the Grace bench or Longmire under his own goal, AC players were waiting for fouls that were happening but were not being called. There was plenty of blown calls both ways but that called that gave AC the ball back was pretty bad.

I AGREE, AC SHOULD HAVE WON BY 20 BUT MISSING 4 WIDE OPEN LAYUPS IN THE LAST 4 MINUTES OF THE BALLGAME MIGHT HAVE KEPT GRACE IN THE GAME. IT IS HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE THAT GRACE FANS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE OFFICIALS WHEN THEY WERE IN THE BONUS 3 MIN INTO THE SECOND HALF...I REMEMBER LOOKING AT THE SCOREBOARD AND SEEING THE FOUL COUNT IN FAVOR OF THE RAMS 9 TO 2! GRACE CANNOT BEAT AC WHEN THE MAVS HAVE THEIR FULL TEAM AVAILABLE. PRIDEMORE AND SLUSHER BOTH HAD IMPRESSIVE NIGHTS, BUT THE MAVS WERE JUST BETTER. THERE WAS A BAD CALL AT THE END OF THE GAME, I AGREE. BUT, THE RAMS SHOULD HAVE OVERCOME IT LIKE THE MAVS DID THE WHOLE SECOND HALF. I HOPE GRACE GOES BACK TO STATE AND WINS IT, BUT THE BETTER TEAM WON LAST NIGHT.

I meant that Grace should have won by 20...Slusher had a WAY off night or they would have....Grace fought back from being 11 points down and took the game into OT, so that was a bright spot...the call at the end of the game pretty much gave AC the opportunity to win it...Not to mention that AC dunked 7 times in warm-ups which is a tecnical for every dunk, IF those wonderful officials would have been out on the court to see....anytime the teams are on the floor, the officials are supposed to be present as well...they were probably napping, like they did most of the game...anyway, I hope AC does well in the tournament, too. I think they could go far if they don't get into foul trouble....The loss could actually be good for Grace at this point in the season...it's been a while since we lost to anyone...good wake up call for us and since AC had lost 3 in a row before the Grace game, it should be a lift for them going into the tournament...

I meant that Grace should have won by 20...Slusher had a WAY off night or they would have....Grace fought back from being 11 points down and took the game into OT, so that was a bright spot...the call at the end of the game pretty much gave AC the opportunity to win it...Not to mention that AC dunked 7 times in warm-ups which is a tecnical for every dunk, IF those wonderful officials would have been out on the court to see....anytime the teams are on the floor, the officials are supposed to be present as well...they were probably napping, like they did most of the game...anyway, I hope AC does well in the tournament, too. I think they could go far if they don't get into foul trouble....The loss could actually be good for Grace at this point in the season...it's been a while since we lost to anyone...good wake up call for us and since AC had lost 3 in a row before the Grace game, it should be a lift for them going into the tournament...

You Grace people blow my mind....your now complaining about how AC dunked in warm ups?? WOW!

You Grace people blow my mind....your now complaining about how AC dunked in warm ups?? WOW!

Not complaining, just stating facts....if it's illegal, why do it?

Got it from a pretty good source that wires got crossed and officals were eating spaggetti supper which was cooked a day early. Grace has no one to blame for missing officals but themselves.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not complaining, just stating facts....if it's illegal, why do it?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

driving over the speed limit isnt illegal unless you get caught. they wouldnt have done it if the refs were out there! then again, i bet graceramfan has never driven over the speed limit; and im sure he cant dunk either.

Hey just be happy Slusher is even getting to play...Heard he has trouble making the grades or does he have behavior problems? Plus I don't think any player on AC can even dunk..So I don't think they were dunking in warm-ups unless they were jumping off each others backs..

driving over the speed limit isnt illegal unless you get caught. they wouldnt have done it if the refs were out there! then again, i bet graceramfan has never driven over the speed limit; and im sure he cant dunk either.

Just be careful dunking in warm-ups when the tournament starts....you won't have the same refs in tournament play...

Hey just be happy Slusher is even getting to play...Heard he has trouble making the grades or does he have behavior problems? Plus I don't think any player on AC can even dunk..So I don't think they were dunking in warm-ups unless they were jumping off each others backs..

Obviously, you were not at the game or came in after warm-ups...

I think you have Slusher confused with someone else...the only reason he has missed a game was because of injury...

A lot of teams dunk on senior night with the refs taking a little longer to get out than usual. They might have thought the senior night festivities were still taking place. They might have been enjoying the leftover spaghetti. Either way why don't you quit whining like a little beachgoer. You Grace people make so many excuses, AC is better than you. You won with them missing 3 of their top 7. A mediocre AA beat the best single A. It happens. Accept it! It's OK! You're sense of entitlement amazes me. Go away