2009 Rockwood Tigers

goodgooglywoogly

You and catback mountain can profess purple power if you want, not me

Funny.....your the one that keeps typing it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ..........can't even see how you made the leap from what i actually said to that

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no not only was it bull that he was walking right in and starting... It was also family problems if thats any of any ones business. Altho you have it so perfect. but yeah if any one wants to stop talking crap about oz and see what is really happening this year go to ston friday we play at 6

What the heck are you talking about???

What the heck are you talking about???

I may be way off, but here is my take on the topic:

The Rockwood guy went to OS for personal reasons.

Tiger24fan gave the guy a compliment and all of a sudden he is getting insults for recognizing talent!

Somebody has gotten hurt, but someone thinks he has more talent hurt than anyone else on the OS team.

Someone thinks that OS is going to go further than expected and it will be proven at Ston, is this Stone Memorial?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Tiger24fan, how are the Tigers looking for the upcoming season?

I may be way off, but here is my take on the topic:

The Rockwood guy went to OS for personal reasons.

Tiger24fan gave the guy a compliment and all of a sudden he is getting insults for recognizing talent!

Somebody has gotten hurt, but someone thinks he has more talent hurt than anyone else on the OS team.

Someone thinks that OS is going to go further than expected and it will be proven at Ston, is this Stone Memorial?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Tiger24fan, how are the Tigers looking for the upcoming season?

I'd say in a nutshell.....you got a pretty good handle on the situation......lol

As for the team.....They looked DANG good in the scrimmage with Upperman....granted it was just a scrimmage....but i lost count of how many times Rockwood scored....around 8 or 9 times....and the D held Upperman to 3 (i think) scores ............all in all.....i think we are gonna have a pretty good season

I'd say in a nutshell.....you got a pretty good handle on the situation......lol

As for the team.....They looked DANG good in the scrimmage with Upperman....granted it was just a scrimmage....but i lost count of how many times Rockwood scored....around 8 or 9 times....and the D held Upperman to 3 (i think) scores ............all in all.....i think we are gonna have a pretty good season

I've been impressed by some of the athletic potential. What's your prediction for the Tigers in the upcoming season?

Are there a lot of upcoming freshmen?

OZ if im right about who you are then I don't even think you got to start most of the year last year at Oliver Springs. You come on here and honestly act like you can lead your team to beat Rockwood. What a joke!!! To me I honestly believe Rockwood can be number one in that whole region. They are pretty loaded on the line this year with 5 returning starters and their defense is probably one of the most evenly spread out defenses in awhile.

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> IT!!! X

This is true about Rockwood winning that region, BUT how do you think they will do against Harriman and if do they play Greenback? if so how about that one too?

I've been impressed by some of the athletic potential. What's your prediction for the Tigers in the upcoming season?

Are there a lot of upcoming freshmen?

I would love to predict 10-0......but i'm not going to....truth is i don't know a lot about a few of the teams in the new district other than looking up last years stats...........soooooo....form what i think i know and what i've read......i see no reason that the last game of the season with Harriman shouldn't be for the district championship......then again.....i'm biased /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Several very good freshmen comming up.......but with the depth we will have this year i don't expect any significant playing time for them

This is true about Rockwood winning that region, BUT how do you think they will do against Harriman and if do they play Greenback? if so how about that one too?

With Rockwood,Harriman, and Greenback now being in the same district.....and if Rockwood wins that district......my guess would be that we did OK against Harriman and Greenback /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would love to predict 10-0......but i'm not going to....truth is i don't know a lot about a few of the teams in the new district other than looking up last years stats...........soooooo....form what i think i know and what i've read......i see no reason that the last game of the season with Harriman shouldn't be for the district championship......then again.....i'm biased /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Several very good freshmen comming up.......but with the depth we will have this year i don't expect any significant playing time for them

I know a lot of the upcoming freshmen and look forward to seeing them play in the future at a high school level. How many starting seniors did RHS lose this year?