Austin East High School Baseball Roadrunners

Turtle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I don't have a problem with it everyone is entitled to their opionion. However, I disagree with the movie though. I think AE's baseball team is more like the movie HARDBALL. This team relates to them big time. But the season isn't over yet, there's still plenty of baseball left. I'm hoping the Runner Baseball team can make some noise in the tournament...

1. sitemdown is absolutely correct ... ae really is terrible

2. ae couldnt beat my meat much less a quality program

3. watching them play is like watching 3rd grade retards play...that MIGHT be a good game between those two

DaBossHoss, have you even seen AE baseball team play or are you just judging them from their record? They're much improved then from years passed. Don't hate the players, hate your game... And what exactly does #2 means? With that statement, you're going to get this thread locked up or Coach is going to kick you off of his site.. Be careful what you post. I mean, I laugh at things but that's not suitable for this site. You need to keep your head in the school books and not somewhere else ya mean?

Well, I guess I'll get on here and praise AE's baseball team for winning a double header yesterday against Maryville Christian. Let the hating begin, "Oh it was a Christian school they're supposed to beat up on them!" Yeah, i'm waiting on someone to say that...

Just give AE some love, they battle a very tough Maryville Christian school and they won 2 games in one day.. That speaks volumes of where this program is headed or came from. My hat goes off to the coaching staff of the AE baseball team, this team is fun to watch only because they're having fun playing the game that no one thinks or thought they could win at. Keep up the good work...

"I love it when you call me Big Pappa! Throw your hands in the air if you's a true Player!!!!!" Yea, I told you all this teams reminds me of the movie "Hardball" and they have adapt to Hardball's theme song! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well its been a long time since ive been on here! but nobody knows what it is like to try and change a program around till they have been the coach in that position! These guys are winning games and that is a huge improvement over the past 5 years, where most of the games has been forfeits that was in there win column. Yesterday against a team who is in the same league with some 2A schools they won both games back to back. Also in the 2nd game their pitcher threw a shutout that has not been done in over 20 years! Congrats to Hiram Clark. My hat goes off to kids who don't give up even when the main population gives up on them!

. Also in the 2nd game their pitcher threw a shutout that has not been done in over 20 years! Congrats to Hiram Clark. My hat goes off to kids who don't give up even when the main population gives up on them!

Welcome back.. and Man Man is actually my cousin he threw a 2 hitter SHUT OUT... as he was having fun on the mound he showed a little emotion by going back to what his previous coach taught him and that is, "when you're swimming and you're doing the butterfly make sure you come back up and yell BAMMMM when you hit the water!" So every time he struck someone out yesterday, he would yell "BBBBBBBAAAAAAmmmmmm!" Its all about having fun and that's what these Roadrunners are doing. I LOVE IT!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your last statement, is very true. The student body, the community, and their opponents look over them. So if they can continue having fun and adding to the wins, this program may be the one of the biggest turnarounds ever!!

Let's GO AE!!

"I love it when you call me BIG PAPPA, throw your hands in the air if you's a true PLAYER!!"

Welcome back.. and Man Man is actually my cousin he threw a 2 hitter SHUT OUT... as he was having fun on the mound he showed a little emotion by going back to what his previous coach taught him and that is, "when you're swimming and you're doing the butterfly make sure you come back up and yell BAMMMM when you hit the water!" So every time he struck someone out yesterday, he would yell "BBBBBBBAAAAAAmmmmmm!" Its all about having fun and that's what these Roadrunners are doing. I LOVE IT!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your last statement, is very true. The student body, the community, and their opponents look over them. So if they can continue having fun and adding to the wins, this program may be the one of the biggest turnarounds ever!!

Let's GO AE!!

"I love it when you call me BIG PAPPA, throw your hands in the air if you's a true PLAYER!!"

So you beat a team that is not even a member of the TSSAA. Has AE thought about getting in any coach pitch tournaments? They might not win the tournament, but they could pick up a few more W's.

Did the AE pitcher really yell "BAM" whenever he struck somebody out? That is absolutely classless. If he could actually strike somebody out on a real team and then yell "BAM", he better be ready to take one in the earhole when he comes up to bat. Then he could yell "BAM".

So you beat a team that is not even a member of the TSSAA. Has AE thought about getting in any coach pitch tournaments? They might not win the tournament, but they could pick up a few more W's.

Did the AE pitcher really yell "BAM" whenever he struck somebody out? That is absolutely classless. If he could actually strike somebody out on a real team and then yell "BAM", he better be ready to take one in the earhole when he comes up to bat. Then he could yell "BAM".

I knew it, you's the 1st hater... You are referring to my cousin sir so calm that noise down.. He's struck out plenty of batters on a "real team". So what are you saying? Secondly, AE will play anyone that steps up to the plate, Maryville Christian wanted to play AE and AE beat them.. I'm pretty sure if they would've beaten the likes of Farragut or Bearden in a double header, you would get on here and say, " WE played our JV team against AE's varsity." I mean come on mane, show respect where respect is due.

And what you have to say about Gibbs losing to Hardin Valley?