best team in middle tennessee

fightin23

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is the best team in middle tennessee?

i think its father ryan high school

every body is already counting them out but i think there going to be better then you think and they are very well coached

but who do you think it is

If you are right, I will be sold on your "well coached" claim. I think Ryan graduated 7 or 8 of their starting 9.

Siegel is going to suprise alot of people. with watson on the mound and a deep bench they could be a force to be reckoned with. They also have a stout line up top to bottom. I've watched alot of their players this summer and tthey should go deep into the season this year. Don't be suprised if they are playing at home at the Spring Fling.

Siegel is going to suprise alot of people. with watson on the mound and a deep bench they could be a force to be reckoned with. They also have a stout line up top to bottom. I've watched alot of their players this summer and tthey should go deep into the season this year. Don't be suprised if they are playing at home at the Spring Fling.

I'm with ya brother. Gonna be a lot of flat spots on the ball this year baby!