Dual Meet Brackets UP!

StarRaider

God I hate to agree with you, but..................

Soddy first 6 may be the 3rd best in the State, then you throw in 3 more solid rasslers and you got yourself a butt whoopin.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey BCB who has the #1 and #2 first 6? You certainly watch a couple of those weights close enough so I would love to hear your opinion.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy first 6 may be the 3rd best in the State, then you throw in 3 more solid rasslers and you got yourself a butt whoopin.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Plagiarized! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey BCB who has the #1 and #2 first 6? You certainly watch a couple of those weights close enough so I would love to hear your opinion.

The schools with no names TBSFMAW and TBSFBAG

The Nation and ETF ain't to shabby either

I know how you feel brother. If I knew you were going to agree, I wouldn't have posted.

I know how you feel brother. If I knew you were going to agree, I wouldn't have posted.

On second thought, I believe that Soddy by God has the 5th best starting 6. Sorry for the error, but I've been reading about those two schools that won't wrestle each other and I got a headache.

TOP!

Can't wait to see that match-up at 125 again, Lewis and Beazley is going to be one heck of a math again!!

Also at 130?? Rumor has it that Austin Cox is dropping to 130, could be a pretty good match-up against Witt, I see Witt coming on top, but who knows...?

BOTTOM!

I think that the Semi's are going to be Clarksville and Cleveland, watch for Clarksville to come out and stop the Raiders, when nobody is expecting it. Also can't wait for the match-up at 25 here too, Jordan and Oaks, first time I believe I saw a weird tilt hit by Oaks at the beginning of the match, without getting any points, which ended up losing him the match-up.

PRTiii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Also at 130?? Rumor has it that Austin Cox is dropping to 130, could be a pretty good match-up against Witt, I see Witt coming on top, but who knows...?

Sorry, I think that Austin Cox is over-rated. having wrestled him while I was in high school, he isn't that good once you negate what he does best. Witt should beat him just as long as he doesn't let Cox get into a groove.

and for full disclosure, I was a wrestler in Region 6 last year and beat Cox last year by a decision.

Sorry, I think that Austin Cox is over-rated. having wrestled him while I was in high school, he isn't that good once you negate what he does best. Witt should beat him just as long as he doesn't let Cox get into a groove.

and for full disclosure, I was a wrestler in Region 6 last year and beat Cox last year by a decision.

If you beat him last year, why was he region-champ, and you were not?

PRT iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well I hope you realize that the Austin Cox you are talking about is now only a junior. You are talking trash about a then "over-rated" sophmore. He is a fabulous wrestler and will make noise this year. It wouldn't be an over statement to say he very well could take it next year. Its very difficult to stop a good wrestler from doing what they do best, that's why they're good wrestlers. So yes you can gloat in your victory as a senior over a sophmore, but end the end why don't we just wait and see who does more in the state tournament, shall we? I vote its not you... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If you beat him last year, why was he region-champ, and you were not?

PRT iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well I hope you realize that the Austin Cox you are talking about is now only a junior. You are talking trash about a then "over-rated" sophmore. He is a fabulous wrestler and will make noise this year. It wouldn't be an over statement to say he very well could take it next year. Its very difficult to stop a good wrestler from doing what they do best, that's why they're good wrestlers. So yes you can gloat in your victory as a senior over a sophmore, but end the end why don't we just wait and see who does more in the state tournament, shall we? I vote its not you... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

As much as I'd like to respond to these comments individually without the entirety of CoachT knowing I have to do it this way, and I don't want to sound arrogant. What I will say is that Austin Cox is a great wrestler and won the regional championships fair and square last year. I didn't wrestle in the region that year because of an injury I sustained prior to the tournament, but I'm not saying I would have won the tournament just that the bracket would have ended up differently. I wish Austin the best of luck individually this year and have the utmost respect for him both as a wrestler and a person. but it is my opinion that Austin has areas in his wrestling he needs to improve on in order to become the best he can possibly be. And from what I know of Witt and Cox, I believe Witt is the better wrestler and will win the match. As for the gloating, I did that immediately after I won and stopped. and yes, he will be making more noise that I will at state than I will, I'll be several hundred miles away.

and now most region 6 coaches and wrestlers will know who I am, as much as I'd like to retain my anonymity.