Springfield Football

ut18vols

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with Kelly and he has said he hasn't been on this site since his hire.

So He is not FootballFan15 nor is he GetarealClue. I believe He is both of the afore mentioned log in names. Pretty darn sure about FootballFan15 and he was on here the last week of February. Then you have not heard anything from that one but GetarealClue joined on March 9th and knows more about Hillsboro and Springfield. So it has to be someone that has connection to both schools and who is someone that has connections to both schools???????

I played for coach myers and think he is a great coach. He was my line coach at Hillsboro.

If that is the case how do you know anything about Coach Offut and the things going on at Northwest. It is okay to be on here coach just don't try to hide behind a screen name. Don't be on here trying to find out what the parents are thinking about you and praise yourself. Just work hard and do a good job.

I played for coach myers and think he is a great coach. He was my line coach at Hillsboro.

getarealclue

Apr 8 2009 - 08:21 AM

Post #17

Manager

Group: Members

Member No.: 132,506

QUOTE (abe @ Apr 8 2009 - 07:21 AM)

If you are saying that they went over Smith's head on this, that very well may be true, but he was the AD at the time of the hire.

Nope the AD was Balthrop. Jobe was Principle.

Now as a player at Hillsboro you would not know this information. This could only be known by someone who was there at the time.

If that is the case how do you know anything about Coach Offut and the things going on at Northwest. It is okay to be on here coach just don't try to hide behind a screen name. Don't be on here trying to find out what the parents are thinking about you and praise yourself. Just work hard and do a good job.

I am his aid at school and speak with him daily plus i am intelligent. What is your excuse?

I am his aid at school and speak with him daily plus i am intelligent. What is your excuse?

so, according to the blue cross bowl program - you are either GP, LR, MH, CH -- that's great you are interested in administrators in clarksville - just don't violate the trust that coach myers has placed in you by retelling stories he has told you on a message board...

if the accusers are correct and you are a coach, then blaming minors whose parents at one time entrusted the care of their children into your hands - well then, that's pathetic

so, according to the blue cross bowl program - you are either GP, LR, MH, CH -- that's great you are interested in administrators in clarksville - just don't violate the trust that coach myers has placed in you by retelling stories he has told you on a message board...

if the accusers are correct and you are a coach, then blaming minors whose parents at one time entrusted the care of their children into your hands - well then, that's pathetic

Nice first post !

Nice first post !

I had an issue with Coach Myers in regards to my son last year. I was wrong. Like most Dads, I overreacted to a situation and was way out of line. Not only did Coach Myers not hold that against my son, but he encouraged him, coached him up, and all in , was a better man then me. Springfield is very lucky to have him.

Please don't put my screen name in this.I know Offutt, because my sons played for him.WE talk in town.Offutt is trying to get back into football He knows he made a mistake getting out of football. I WISH HIM THE BEST,but it was time to leave SHS. I'M getting to know Myers as the Coach at Springfield. I just wish both men the best.

Please don't put my screen name in this.I know Offutt, because my sons played for him.WE talk in town.Offutt is trying to get back into football He knows he made a mistake getting out of football. I WISH HIM THE BEST,but it was time to leave SHS. I'M getting to know Myers as the Coach at Springfield. I just wish both men the best.

I think Offutt would do a good job at NW. Coaching is in the blood. I do believe also believe that Myers will do a good job at Springfield.