Springfield Football

ut18vols

Honestly I have no idea atm, but considering there is a new HS, MS, and elementary school opening in Clarksville/Mont.Co and a new HS opening in Cheatham Co. all this coming fall I am sure it will be somewhere close by. I would imagine it will be at 1 of the new schools opening or at another school in those counties as a result of migration. I am just ready to get my foot in the door in some capacity this coming fall.....

What is the new high school opening in Cheatham Co? Where???

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Myers -

If you are reading this, please let this be that last post that you ever read or pay attention to. Go with your gut and coach with your heart. People on here, including myself, will second guess you. Don't pay us any attention. We are doing it for fun only because most of us wish we were in your shoes. (and from seeing pictures, those must be some large shoes.)

Honestly I have no idea atm, but considering there is a new HS, MS, and elementary school opening in Clarksville/Mont.Co and a new HS opening in Cheatham Co. all this coming fall I am sure it will be somewhere close by. I would imagine it will be at 1 of the new schools opening or at another school in those counties as a result of migration. I am just ready to get my foot in the door in some capacity this coming fall.....

Kevin, where did you graduate from and would I know you by any chance? I know your from sfield area and I am in college so I was wondering?

What is the new high school opening in Cheatham Co? Where???

I actually touched basis w/ someone from Sycamore high today and the info I had gotten about a new HS in the county was a little missleading. I still plan to apply there but will more than likely land a job in Montgomery Co. or somewhere in Kentucky.....

Kevin, where did you graduate from and would I know you by any chance? I know your from sfield area and I am in college so I was wondering?

Well I graduated from Springfield in 1996, I was a soph. on the 1993 state title team and my # was, you probably guessed it, 38. I was in the ARMY from 96-2000, lived in Nashville for about a year and a half, Springfield again from 2002 to 2004, and have been living in Clarksville since then. I did just graduate from APSU. I would assume there is a good chance I seen you at a game but our age diff. may be a little much for us to know each other from high school.....

Kevin 38.Call Offutt, He wants to see SHS go.He may even be at another county,but he likes people with guts.You have showed that on the board. I'm sure he would try to help.His son says he's not a board person. HE gets his information from him, but I know he wants SHS people there. HE has talked with Myers about getting Jackets on the staff. He may be able to help you out.I have got to meet the guy.He isn't as a big as a ###### as some make him out.

Kevin 38.Call Offutt, He wants to see SHS go.He may even be at another county,but he likes people with guts.You have showed that on the board. I'm sure he would try to help.His son says he's not a board person. HE gets his information from him, but I know he wants SHS people there. HE has talked with Myers about getting Jackets on the staff. He may be able to help you out.I have got to meet the guy.He isn't as a big as a ###### as some make him out.

I do appreciate you saying I have guts; the problem w/ me getting on there however is that I am only certified in health/PE and there are not many job openings at the moment in that area. I have to concentrate on getting in the door somewhere for now but would very much like to land in Springfield at some point in my career.....

Well I graduated from Springfield in 1996, I was a soph. on the 1993 state title team and my # was, you probably guessed it, 38. I was in the ARMY from 96-2000, lived in Nashville for about a year and a half, Springfield again from 2002 to 2004, and have been living in Clarksville since then. I did just graduate from APSU. I would assume there is a good chance I seen you at a game but our age diff. may be a little much for us to know each other from high school.....

Oh I see, well good luck with coaching search! hope you land somewhere you like