Springfield Football

ut18vols

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

titansbuck, you're exactly right, B52bomber was TT! Have you noticed that B52, who was such a big SHS fan, has lost indterest in the jackets since the job was given to someone other than he? Just another one of those self promotional user names. I guess you do what you have to do to try and get a job when you have a very mediocre record.

titansbuck, you're exactly right, B52bomber was TT! Have you noticed that B52, who was such a big SHS fan, has lost indterest in the jackets since the job was given to someone other than he? Just another one of those self promotional user names. I guess you do what you have to do to try and get a job when you have a very mediocre record.

Normally I would say that is ridiculous but considering how interested B52 was, the argument he had about what kind of coach the replacement should be combined w/ the fact he is nowhere to found now, it makes me wonder.....

Well I sat back and watched his self promotion and laughed. But, when he started trying to defame another to to get this job, I felt I should expose his foolishness! B52 was his most recent creation but he used 3 other old user names, htat he has boasted about using before, to promote this "great coach" that's never even won a championship and sports a losing record! Like I said earlier, Quarrels and Rankin should have such a folloiwing!

best of luck to the new coach. One question? Why would anyone worry about the Montgomery County schools anyway? They won't be the teams to beat in this district. It will be Henry County in 5A and Dickson County in 6A

because he was in Montgomery County schools for a while and they let him go and did not give anyone from NW a fair shake at being a head coach in the system. Now we can beat them bad and show them what they missed out on.