Catholic football

Irish423

You are correct, it was. Did all of your players make it then? Did they know it was at the Borro? You are looking for an excuse, that would be a good one!

Blaidrunner....Eye thank thay all maid hit....No excuses frum me....Whut's yore excuse fer tha Oke Gridge gaim agin Clintun last yeer???

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaidrunner....Eye thank thay all maid hit....No excuses frum me....Whut's yore excuse fer tha Oke Gridge gaim agin Clintun last yeer???

He was following GreyRider. I heard his obsession with Maryville fans has turned him into a stalker (allegedly).

A photo of Bladerunner wearing his "Oke Gridge" t-shirt has been located. He is trying to sneak up on GreyRider who is in front of Bladerunner wearing overhauls...

He was following GreyRider. I heard his obsession with Maryville fans has turned him into a stalker (allegedly).

A photo of Bladerunner wearing his "Oke Gridge" t-shirt has been located. He is trying to sneak up on GreyRider who is in front of Bladerunner wearing overhauls...

Boy..... Eye'm jest glad Grey ain't got I's in tha back ov hiz haid RR...... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have a feeling this post will be will be deleted. Soloman?

I wonder what he calls that haircut? Kentucky Waterfall? Tennessee Tophat? Camaro Cut? Manhattan Project Pompadoure? Secret City Ape Drape?

Eye don't no fer shore Red Rebulls.....Eye'd vote fer tha "Yall Stay Cool...Do"........ /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

so that is who's been following me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> feelings, lol lolololol don't worry about the feelings.