Best juniors and sophmores in east tn boys bball?

mrdrano

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dylan Ward, Dylan Hill, Jacob Jones, and Nathanael Hughes all from Hampton are good quality players, 3 start and one gets alot of playing time. All are sophmores.

Go Dogs!!!

these guys may be good in single a but how would they be in aaa? also it was posted that they scored several points. but what was the teams record they faced? they are several players in aaa that are on good teams that i think are better or equal to these guys jmo.

these guys may be good in single a but how would they be in aaa? also it was posted that they scored several points. but what was the teams record they faced? they are several players in aaa that are on good teams that i think are better or equal to these guys jmo.

well they beat 3A sullivan south this year and played tenn high close for 3 quarters. i'm just saying they are some of the best sophs in east tennessee. the topic was not only limited to 3A. so that is irrelevant. hampton has a VERY good shot at making the state tournament this year, and that would be very impressive considering their 4 leading scorers are sophs. in aau ball, they have beaten every team in the area which includes the 3A players. and i gaurantee you that this team will compete with tenn high, science hill, and dobyns-benett when they are seniors. i think it would be great to see them in the arby's classic in the 2010-2011 season.

and i gaurantee you that this team will compete with tenn high, science hill, and dobyns-benett when they are seniors. i think it would be great to see them in the arby's classic in the 2010-2011 season.

Wow, compete with DB and the Hill!! That's crazy, there are no A teams in east tn that can compete with them, and the Arby's field is even better than them.

Wow, compete with DB and the Hill!! That's crazy, there are no A teams in east tn that can compete with them, and the Arby's field is even better than them.

I've watched them beat Science Hill's and Tennessee High's sophs so I know for a fact they can compete with them. As I recall, Unaka went to the Arby's and won 2 or 3 games when they were loaded a couple of years ago. To say that Hampton will not be able to put up better games than some of the local 3A teams in the Arby's is ludicrous...

I think the dawgs would definitely be able to compete with db and science hill when this years sophomores are seniors. I know for a fact that a lot of this group plays AAU ball against some really good out of state competition and has won a several tournaments. I would be willing to put any sophomore that science hill has up against hughes or ward any day of the week. We also have developing players in Hill and jones. The dawgs need to be in the Arby??™s in the 2010 ??“ 2011 season.

oh, you must have played against the Mike Matheson and Leon Tolley teams, a couple of very good squads...

That is right,we had a guy that signed with Tennessee and two others that played at the next level but the 92 team was the one that everyone was convinced would make it to the championship game.They were loaded but played jittery until it was too late and you all had a kid named Taylor that killed us.We had four on that team that were capable of playing college ball,three went to the same school but didn't stay.HC has had one team since that was capable of making it back,But Boomer Herndon and DCA beat us by 2.Good luck to you.

That is right,we had a guy that signed with Tennessee and two others that played at the next level but the 92 team was the one that everyone was convinced would make it to the championship game.They were loaded but played jittery until it was too late and you all had a kid named Taylor that killed us.We had four on that team that were capable of playing college ball,three went to the same school but didn't stay.HC has had one team since that was capable of making it back,But Boomer Herndon and DCA beat us by 2.Good luck to you.

yea, the 92 Hampton team was very good. The player you are thinking of is Brian Taylor. Also on that team was Ned Smith (now head coach at Cloudland) and a big boy named Cates inside. That was the last Hampton team that has made it to state. and good luck to you too...

I think the dawgs would definitely be able to compete with db and science hill when this years sophomores are seniors. I know for a fact that a lot of this group plays AAU ball against some really good out of state competition and has won a several tournaments. I would be willing to put any sophomore that science hill has up against hughes or ward any day of the week. We also have developing players in Hill and jones. The dawgs need to be in the Arby??™s in the 2010 ??“ 2011 season.

I Agree, It would be Awesome, "With a capital (A) Baby" to see the Dogs In the Arby's.

these guys may be good in single a but how would they be in aaa? also it was posted that they scored several points. but what was the teams record they faced? they are several players in aaa that are on good teams that i think are better or equal to >these guysThese Guys<" play?

There might be better sophmores out there ecspecaily in aaa becuase in aaa schools there's tipicly more students which tipicly lead to more talented athletes.

Good Luck, Go Bulldogs, God Bless!!!