Humbold/Peabody/Halls winner v Lake County/Greenfield winner 7:30

Saturday, Feb 21 at Trenton Peabody

Consolation 6:00

Finals 7:30

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good tournament with any of the 8 teams possibly advancing. I really feel like Lake County and Bradford are playing better than anybody right now but who knows. Any one of the eight teams could get hot and win the district. Whoever comes out of this district sure sets themselves up to possibly make a state tournament run. Each of the four teams should win their first game in the region tournament and the two that come out of the region should win in substate. Good luck to all the teams.

This should be a good tournament with any of the 8 teams possibly advancing. I really feel like Lake County and Bradford are playing better than anybody right now but who knows. Any one of the eight teams could get hot and win the district. Whoever comes out of this district sure sets themselves up to possibly make a state tournament run. Each of the four teams should win their first game in the region tournament and the two that come out of the region should win in substate. Good luck to all the teams.

This could be one of tournaments that all 4 top seeds advance or all four get beat..If Katie and Jordan are hitting along with the big girl down low,Lake Co may be sent home..Even Bradford had better be on top of their game with Dresden..Erica Glisson gets going..can be a very tough opponent..Union City is dangerous..

It is his niece. She has a sister, Alex, who is a freshman.

Right now, I'm not sure if anyone around here can beat Bradford. I don't expect them to lose anymore this year. At least until Murfreesboro, and even then, they will give a lot of teams fits. They wouldn't be the favorite for state, but I'm not sure if anyone wants to tangle with Erica Oliver.

Right now, I'm not sure if anyone around here can beat Bradford. I don't expect them to lose anymore this year. At least until Murfreesboro, and even then, they will give a lot of teams fits. They wouldn't be the favorite for state, but I'm not sure if anyone wants to tangle with Erica Oliver.

I don't feel like they're any better than the other teams..if they are..not by much..Humboldt had them on the ropes the other night..Bradford beat Lake Co at Bradford..a hard place to play and T.T. got in early foul trouble and it was a 10 point game until the end..I'd just as soon play Bradford than Humboldt or any of the other teams on a neutral court !

Not saying Bradford isn't good because they have a fine team..But I think a lot of our teams are prety tough..And the officials will probably be from Memphis ..so the way the game is called could play a little into the mix..!

Just my opinion but I'd alot rather go to Bradford or Humboldt right now than go to Lake County but looking at the bright side I will get a good fish supper while in Tiptonville.