AA District 1

kingsportfan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think East will take the title, North second, and then either Elizabethton or Johnson County. I am always amazed that Elizabethton thinks so highly of themselves. They have not been very good in a long time. They may surprise me but I just dont seem them being higher than third.

They had a decent showing at 7 on 7 but of course things can change when there's a possibility of getting hit. If they can play that way in actual games, they should have a decent year.

Elizabethton had a great scrimmage against South tonight. If they play like that all year they could have a great year.

Elizabethton played south really tough. Beat them 42-35. South is ranked top 10 in 5A if im correct?

Anyone else see betsy going to state?

Honestly I highly doubt they would be able to get past Alcoa. They would probably struggle against Austin East as well.

That's not a knock on the Cyclones either; Alcoa would be a handful for some of the top 6A teams.

Elizabethton played south really tough. Beat them 42-35. South is ranked top 10 in 5A if im correct?

Wow! What a way to totally dismiss everyone else in the District. Do you really think you saw South's best when you scrimmaged them?

Betsy better be concentrating a little more on their District games than making reservations for the Clinic Bowl.

Wow! What a way to totally dismiss everyone else in the District. Do you really think you saw South's best when you scrimmaged them?

Betsy better be concentrating a little more on their District games than making reservations for the Clinic Bowl.

Yep...the road to the Boro from Betsy still goes through Alcoa.....How they stack up against Greeneville in week 3 will be a pretty good test.

The Mama's House Raiders are still playing touch football? I figured they would have shut the program down after the Mason Dixon game last year.

Why do certain ignorant people have to refer to North has the "Mama House Raiders"? North look good, just to clear everything up. East also looked respectable. Sullivan County was represented very well in the jamboree.

Just a note to you rebelrebelman. South will be good this year, but this will be the last good year South will have for awhile.

Elizabethton is going to have one heck of a football team this year. They will have about 8 killer linemen. 2 great quarterbacks. countless amazing recievers. No one stands a chance. They have outworked everyone in the state, and if they keep on going at their pace the Elizabethton cyclone will come home with a state championship ring.

your crazy. they will get beat by greeneville.....