Best receivers in the state

collarbone

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The recruiters say it is Adarius Bowman.

Brad Merrit 6'1 185 lbs may not have great speed but i guarantee you there is not a receiver with better hands. He catches everything. Brad has great body control and runs great routes. He is the best overall receiver I ever seen at Maryville. The 2 other Maryville receivers ( Jacob Holt 6'4 185 lbs and Tyler Gaskin 6'3 175 lbs ) are pretty good also.

i agree with all the receivers mentioned by everyone but i believe that one of the best units in the state as far as receivers go is boyd-buchanan. they have all kinds of threats. they seem to have a different hero every week out of the wide-out postion. week 0 it was alex jones, week 1 it was drew akins and ryan headden. there somebody different every week and that is deadly with will healy at their quarterback.

Guest trojanball4
Posted by collarbone:

Who are the picks for best receivers in any class? I vote for AJ Blackburn. He took it to Loretto with a school record of somewhere around 250+ yards receiving. He also had somewhere near 200 yards agains upperman last night.

brad merrit from maryville is a nice ball player. he is by far the best reciever i faced last year. he has nice hands and is bout 6'2. he is in my opinion one of the best recievers in the state