Clarksville coach

Indian

No chip on my shoulder I promise you that I can only count the number of times the purple and gold have beaten my team on on hand. So no chip on mine, until Clarksville can beat the Soddy's, Bradleys and Clevelands of this state than What COACH JEFF JORDAN needs to do is quit whining. Of all the state duals matches i have watched never has Clarksville lost because of a ref. Year in year out the best wrestling from the state of TN comes from the Chattanooga area with Bradley, Soddy, Cleveland, Baylor and McCallie. So no matter where the state duals is held you can laugh all you want but I am sure just like you I have wrestled in the duals quite a few times and the fact is it must be nice to have your fans be able to sit just a few feet away from your wrestlers year in and year out on the same mat. So laugh all you want but until you start beating the Chattanooga schools on a regular basis than all I can do is laugh that even your home field advantage cannot help your team. I love that you bleed Purple and Gold but facts are facts and a Ref from Chattanooga has never cost your team the state title that would be Bradley and Soddy Daisy. So good luck maybe I will go back to the state duals next year since I can watch all matches in the same gym and actually be able to breathe.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chip on my shoulder I promise you that I can only count the number of times the purple and gold have beaten my team on on hand. So no chip on mine, until Clarksville can beat the Soddy's, Bradleys and Clevelands of this state than What COACH JEFF JORDAN needs to do is quit whining. Of all the state duals matches i have watched never has Clarksville lost because of a ref. Year in year out the best wrestling from the state of TN comes from the Chattanooga area with Bradley, Soddy, Cleveland, Baylor and McCallie. So no matter where the state duals is held you can laugh all you want but I am sure just like you I have wrestled in the duals quite a few times and the fact is it must be nice to have your fans be able to sit just a few feet away from your wrestlers year in and year out on the same mat. So laugh all you want but until you start beating the Chattanooga schools on a regular basis than all I can do is laugh that even your home field advantage cannot help your team. I love that you bleed Purple and Gold but facts are facts and a Ref from Chattanooga has never cost your team the state title that would be Bradley and Soddy Daisy. So good luck maybe I will go back to the state duals next year since I can watch all matches in the same gym and actually be able to breathe.

LOL.

You've only lost to Clarksville a handful of times? So you must have only wrestled Clarksville only a handful of times then. There are only two or three teams that we consistently lost to (Soddy and Bradley over the last 10 years and Father Ryan). If you're such a wonderful coach then why are you on a computer talking trash to college kids and old men and not at State? Do you own a state of the art phone so you can talk trash and lead your young men to titles? Why don't you tell who you are so we can laugh at you for being such an ######, why don't you tell who you are so the man that you supposedly look up to and have admired for so long (Jeff Jordan) knows who you are. Stop hiding and Grow up ( I don't care how old you are!).

Tyler Ziolkowski

I did wrestle at one of the programs in which you mentioned thank you very much. I do not coach in TN anymore, it's what happens when people get married have families and move away. Sorry but it does not take much talking trash of someone to read his(Jeff Jordans) OWN comments in the paper about the ref's at the State Duals. There is no calling him out about that it is his own fault and Ward is the one that called him out about it. He needs to worry more about his own program and getting his wrestlers ready for state than he does the officiating during a match that Cleveland wins 9 out of 10 times. This year everyone was wrestling for 2nd place and his team had that chance while others did not but did not get the job done. But instead he goes on the record complaining about officiating when it had NO bearing on his match! Even Coach Gilbert one of if not the BEST ref's in the state could not believe what Coach Jordan said and was going to have a talk with either him or the coaches commission about it.

I have no ax to grind I always enjoyed the Clarksville fans up at the state duals, Matt McCarty's sister was always really nice to me. I wish Clarksville all the luck in the world except when they wrestle my boys but I do have a problem with a coaching calling out people and complaining about ref's when they have no result on the outcome of a dual. I have not talked trash until called out either so do not pull that crap on me, I do not have to answer about my accomplishments I just call a spade a spade and what Coach Jordan done was WRONG and he has no apologies for his actions. Tyler did you ever ref a year in wrestling? If so how would you feel about a coach personally calling you out because he thinks you are biased because of geography? Would it make a difference if I moved up to Knoxville and lived there a few years would that change my Chattanooga bias? Coach Jordan is a great coach one of the best in this state and has made that program a great power. But I never questioned how good of a coach he is or if he is a hall of fame coach. He is all of the above and will one day be rewarded for the heart and soul he poured into your program. But you never call out a ref or make yourself above the sport and sorry but i do not have purple colored glasses on like you and what he did was wrong, you can try to argue that until your blue in the face but sorry you would be wrong to. If he had a problem he should have lodged a complaint and talked to Ronnie about this before he ever stepped on the mat. Besides that he could also have talked to Eslinger before the match and asked to get a different ref. He did not do either of the above before sending his guys out to wrestle but than goes out in the paper and causes a big mess by calling out a ref and his integrity. Sorry but it was wrong and no all we can do as a sport is move on! I am done with it and sorry if you have a problem with my opinion but this sport gets enough black eyes with bad stories in the press and this did not help the image.

Good luck and hope there are safe travels home for all

I did wrestle at one of the programs in which you mentioned thank you very much. I do not coach in TN anymore, it's what happens when people get married have families and move away. Sorry but it does not take much talking trash of someone to read his(Jeff Jordans) OWN comments in the paper about the ref's at the State Duals. There is no calling him out about that it is his own fault and Ward is the one that called him out about it. He needs to worry more about his own program and getting his wrestlers ready for state than he does the officiating during a match that Cleveland wins 9 out of 10 times. This year everyone was wrestling for 2nd place and his team had that chance while others did not but did not get the job done. But instead he goes on the record complaining about officiating when it had NO bearing on his match! Even Coach Gilbert one of if not the BEST ref's in the state could not believe what Coach Jordan said and was going to have a talk with either him or the coaches commission about it.

I have no ax to grind I always enjoyed the Clarksville fans up at the state duals, Matt McCarty's sister was always really nice to me. I wish Clarksville all the luck in the world except when they wrestle my boys but I do have a problem with a coaching calling out people and complaining about ref's when they have no result on the outcome of a dual. I have not talked trash until called out either so do not pull that crap on me, I do not have to answer about my accomplishments I just call a spade a spade and what Coach Jordan done was WRONG and he has no apologies for his actions. Tyler did you ever ref a year in wrestling? If so how would you feel about a coach personally calling you out because he thinks you are biased because of geography? Would it make a difference if I moved up to Knoxville and lived there a few years would that change my Chattanooga bias? Coach Jordan is a great coach one of the best in this state and has made that program a great power. But I never questioned how good of a coach he is or if he is a hall of fame coach. He is all of the above and will one day be rewarded for the heart and soul he poured into your program. But you never call out a ref or make yourself above the sport and sorry but i do not have purple colored glasses on like you and what he did was wrong, you can try to argue that until your blue in the face but sorry you would be wrong to. If he had a problem he should have lodged a complaint and talked to Ronnie about this before he ever stepped on the mat. Besides that he could also have talked to Eslinger before the match and asked to get a different ref. He did not do either of the above before sending his guys out to wrestle but than goes out in the paper and causes a big mess by calling out a ref and his integrity. Sorry but it was wrong and no all we can do as a sport is move on! I am done with it and sorry if you have a problem with my opinion but this sport gets enough black eyes with bad stories in the press and this did not help the image.

Let me just get one thing straight. You never call out a ref? Really? Wow, I didn't know refs were infallible and should never be called out for any call, no matter how blatantly wrong it is. If you really think reffing makes no difference in a match, then maybe you should go talk to Bond Davis for just a bit.

ROFL.

Let me just get one thing straight. You never call out a ref? Really? Wow, I didn't know refs were infallible and should never be called out for any call, no matter how blatantly wrong it is. If you really think reffing makes no difference in a match, then maybe you should go talk to Bond Davis for just a bit.

ROFL.

Or Max Ofori for that matter.......

How classless to bring up a wrestlers sister.

...then maybe you should go talk to Bond Davis for just a bit.

ROFL.

That was the score table's and/or the Franklin coach's fault. The ref can't keep up with all the previous warnings, esp. into three overtimes.

The wrestler, coach and the team must perform well enough to win against all odds including a mistaken call, clock, or scoring error. It is tough when the team or wrestler are soooo close that the decision comes down to a call, penalty, or whatever the wrestlers have no control over. Sort of reminds me of a controversial match between two talented wrestlers from Jefferson Co. and Bradley a few years back at state. Now that was a tough one!!