How does 5A look this year?

catchandthrow

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did Silverdale and David Brainerd get their own fields? If so, how do they look?

Yes they both have their own fields now. Happy for them now that they have their own place to play. They are nice fields and I'm sure they will love having a place to call home during the season. Both fields will have part of their fence very high as they had to make the distance smaller to fit the field.

does anyone know if the rumors going around are true about Grace's Alec Rose? I heard he got kicked out of Grace? Is this true?

I saw him pitching in a game at Ooltewah this weekend and he was really humin' the ball! Grace's team looked pretty impressive to me. I think they will win their district easily. Does anyone know how old Rose is?

I saw him pitching in a game at Ooltewah this weekend and he was really humin' the ball! Grace's team looked pretty impressive to me. I think they will win their district easily. Does anyone know how old Rose is?

I also thought he looked good! He has added alot of velocity since last year. Grace should win their district.

He was clocked at a couple of showcases this summer at 88. Last spring against Lookout Valley a college coach clocked him consistently at 85 and he touched 87. He has definitely gotten stronger and is throwing very well.

Really? He did look good! Who does he play for in the summer?

I think 5A will look like this.

1. David Brainerd-good last year with a lot returning

2. Silverdale- all starters returning

3. Grace- lost Wallace and Peace from last year.

4. Copper Basin-who knows

5. Temple- basketball school, not baseball

Heard Silverdale beat Grace pretty bad in a scrimmage game last week. How did that happen?

Cause Silverdale came to win and Grace came to play ALL thier freshmen!!!! I wouldn't call 4 runs 'pretty bad' though!

Yeah well wasnt one of those over the fence... Silverdale will be great this year i think.... They lost one senior and they have that new feild over there! Def a team to watch.