District 1A

ng_athlete

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who should win those games? form what i have heard unaka is dominating that region

I'd say Unaka over Washburn 14-0, And Hancock over NG 6-4.

In the NG-Hancock game earlier this season, Sneedville didn't pitch their ace, unless I am really mistaking.. But I believe this game could go either way.

I'd say Unaka over Washburn 14-0, And Hancock over NG 6-4.

In the NG-Hancock game earlier this season, Sneedville didn't pitch their ace, unless I am really mistaking.. But I believe this game could go either way.

Who is Hancock's ace? Am i not mistaken in saying that NG threw their number 3 and held Hancock to 5? Should be a game similiar to the Hampton game, but I worry NG might overlook them since they beat them a few weeks back.

Who is Hancock's ace? Am i not mistaken in saying that NG threw their number 3 and held Hancock to 5? Should be a game similiar to the Hampton game, but I worry NG might overlook them since they beat them a few weeks back.

I think everyone is jumping on the NG over Sneedville 15-6 train and rolling with it. But remember. Washburn swept NG this season. The same Wasburn team that Hancock has beat like 3 or 4 times this year...

Baseball is a funny sport guys.

Like I said in one of my previous post's. Unaka is playing really solid at the moment exspecially offensively.

I dont think any team is in the position to overlook anybody considering the fact it's one and done now. But for the most part it's important to get that first win out of the way at all cost. Whomever may win I think if the game is not tight and you have a pretty comfortable lead then some of these teams need to save their ace and try to play for home field advantage.

I do know that it has been a while since Unaka has lost a home substate game so it would be nice to get a chance to play another game on the creek.

Coach RC

I really would like to see North Greene win tomorrow and advance to substate for the first time since,... Ever? I think they really deserve it...

BUT, I do hope Hancock pulls out a win, so that they will have to travel to the Creek Wed. afternoon... The Rangers have a score to settle with 'em.

I really would like to see North Greene win tomorrow and advance to substate for the first time since,... Ever? I think they really deserve it...

BUT, I do hope Hancock pulls out a win, so that they will have to travel to the Creek Wed. afternoon... The Rangers have a score to settle with 'em.

[/quote

This a very interesting matchup. Hancock is suppose to be a great hitting team and didn't in the previous matchup. NG does not hit very well and did in that game. I know that NG pitched their fourth pitcher because Hopson, Mallicoat, and Britton has pitched the most. They pitched Miller. Hancock pitched Bowers and two others, but no one has told me who their ace is yet.

So in my opinion, here is the game. CLOSE. Ng does not hit as well as they did on the previous trip. Hancock may have a better pitcher and they only score 4-5 runs. Ng pitches Hopson and holds Hancock to 4-5 runs. It is a close game. The team that makes the fewest errors or gets the big hit at the right time wins. My prediction NG 5-4 riding the momentem of the 7th inning of the Hampton game. Who did Hancock pitch in last years regional game against Unaka?

Unaka plays Washburn @ home North Greene goes to Hancock

Unaka beat washburn 5-2.. Pierce pitched

but we didnt have a great game at the plate. we hvnt got much hitting practice but we started hitting towards the end.

jordon taylor had the best bat.. hit 2 off the fence..

but we play at home 2moro maybe.. NG coach said that if they win then he wants 2 play 2moro..