District 13 AA Championship

beavo5

The question was about DC's starters not Dyersburg baseball....amazing how people want to talk about others instead of answering the questions..

Amazing how you don't support your own team and are soooooo concerned about ours. Seems to me all you have done s talk about others....we aren't even in your district.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOMEONE FROM DYER COUNTY ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!!

Great Post bigman15 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Matt...honest to God kiddo...you need to stop this before you get in over your head. This is friendly advice .......your team is out for the year, you have baseball...go SUPPORT YOUR team. Not trying to start a red scare for cripe sake.....you really have NO IDEA what you are doing....and aren't you suppose to be in class....they let ya'll stay on CoachT all morning at school?????? Difference with me is I DO know alot of things....that are very much true....I believe in people crashing and burning by their own doing...you will learn that when you get older. Nothing good comes of what you have been doing with these threads.

Amazing how you don't support your own team and are soooooo concerned about ours. Seems to me all you have done s talk about others....we aren't even in your district.

You have no clue..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am the all knowing...

I can talk about HC..... BUT THIS THREAD IS ENTITLED 13AA CHAMPIONSHIP...something I know plenty about over the last 20 years.

You might want to stick with Northview Middle School sports, that appears to be where you are most knowledgable. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You have no clue..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am the all knowing...

I can talk about HC..... BUT THIS THREAD IS ENTITLED 13AA CHAMPIONSHIP...something I know plenty about over the last 20 years.

You might want to stick with Northview Middle School sports, that appears to be where you are most knowledgable. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You might want to go back out on the lake....bottom feeders are more comfortable in water /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

SOMEONE FROM DYER COUNTY ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!!

Great Post bigman15 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You don't have to yell.

I'll answer the question.

CJ: Northview Middle School

Rex: probably Dyersburg Middle School

Fred: Northview Middle School

Cedric: probably Halls Middle School

John: Spring Hill Middle School

They all wear an Orange & White jersey now!

Now Dyersburg answer the same question.

When you get backed in to a corner....the best you have is "I know you are, but what am I"....you don't want to answer the questions because it will make DC look bad, plain and simple. It is OK...a gold ball is a gold ball whether you win it with DC kids or with everybody else's kids....THE BALL IS STILL GOLD....of course I personally feel that is a pipe dream anyway, but I don't know much!!!

When you get backed in to a corner....the best you have is "I know you are, but what am I"....you don't want to answer the questions because it will make DC look bad, plain and simple. It is OK...a gold ball is a gold ball whether you win it with DC kids or with everybody else's kids....THE BALL IS STILL GOLD....of course I personally feel that is a pipe dream anyway, but I don't know much!!!

Was a pipe dream with your fball team too....read the post above your's.

Was a pipe dream with your fball team too....read the post above your's.

Looking back yeah....they thought the gold football was to be handed out in week 5, not week 15!!! IF DC can make it thru substate which means winning the region, then they will have a bona fide chance at winning gold at state, when that happens, ya'll can put up a sign going into 3 or 4 cities stating state champs are from here!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No alleged to it...he has been cleared. If you want to talk about kids being in other schools in the 7th grade....well good amount of D-burg's jv team are from DC....as well as their baseball team...which has 6 new players...ALL transfers....you might as well go ask every 13aa school this same question. Before the D-burg people get on here and get all bent out of whack...this was just the first example that came to me off the top of my head...not saying anything illegal BUT I'd be REAL CAREFUL what I post about this subject and DC...REAL CAREFUL...last thread went away....reason for that.

Just curious, why have we lost so many kids to DHS? I know most of these kids were in county schools which have always rivaled DHS, so.....why did they go to DHS? If a kid were to transfer to a team they knew wasn't going to be a winning team, what would motivate them to go? Please help me understand.... I don't get it.

Just curious, why have we lost so many kids to DHS? I know most of these kids were in county schools which have always rivaled DHS, so.....why did they go to DHS? If a kid were to transfer to a team they knew wasn't going to be a winning team, what would motivate them to go? Please help me understand.... I don't get it.

Could be they have friends that go..they moved. Sure isn't a biggie to me...let them go where they want. I'm not gonna cry about it...that is for sure. Brought it up because that issue is never brought up on here...kids from LC have chosen to go to D-burg and DC.

I would venture to say a big reason is a chance to play. With new kids coming in to DC it takes the spots away from the "native" DC players so many would rather play then sit the bench for two or three years on a winning team; I know i'd rather play than sit no matter the case!

adsmom: since you have been very defensive about a few of my recent posts let me clarify to you: please dont take this as me saying the "R" word when refering to the new kids coming in for DC. I am in no way implying that, but the fact is they are getting a lot of NEW kids that were not from their district. True or False? Once again.... for everyone.... I AM NOT IMPLYING THEY ARE/WERE RECRUITED BUT THE FACTS ARE UNDENIABLE THAT THEY ARE NEW! Cant speak for everyone, but I am certainly not attacking DCs players or coaching staff... just the way SOME of your fans act.