Best Teams in Chattanooga Area?

ersoccerfan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we go into week 8 this is how I've got it for the southeast area.

It's been an interesting week for Chattanooga Area soccer.....

1.Cleveland.. Blue Raiders made a great showing at the Redmond Tourney and should be #1 in Euro's AAA poll. So they have regained my #1 spot.

2. CCS..Are you getting ready for McCallie? CCS had another ho-hum week by just winning in impressive fashion. Yes their #1 in A/AA

3. McCallie- Regardless of their result against Baylor tonight, I'll leave them at #3.

4. Boyd B...Sweetwater and East Ridge to finish out your season, Can you say undefeated regular season.

5. McMinn County.. Yes I know their only 5-6-3, but My Goodness.. look at who all they have played. I hate to tell ya Brother Bobby, but McMinn Central is waiting for you. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

6. Hixson..They seem to be putting it together at the right time, Big game this week at the Wah

7. Baylor..No doubt they have improved alot this year...But they had a long way to go. Coach Blair, my thoughts for your father.

8. The "Wah".. Great job in getting to host the district this year. I wandered at times if you could pull it out.

9. Soddy Daisy.. Not much to say other than, Use the remaining games to prepare for district Tourney...@ the Wah.

10. East Ridge..Let me ask you guys, Are you ready for the Boyd B. steamroller???

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Boyd has a L, to the Alumni 1-0. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just because you tripped over the ball in the box, and got a PK called, doesn't mean you get to brag about the win! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just because you tripped over the ball in the box, and got a PK called, doesn't mean you get to brag about the win! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We shanked the pk though, or else it would of been 2-0. I'm still on a IV and breathing from a oxygen tank.

The Chattanoogan.com has the top 10 coming out on Monday.

MVM, i appreciate you putting the Cherokees @ #5. but the Baylor Red Raiders put a pretty good beating on us, so i dont think we should be above them.

As for the Chargers, I agree. We had better be ready.

5. McMinn County.. Yes I know their only 5-6-3, but My Goodness.. look at who all they have played. I hate to tell ya Brother Bobby, but McMinn Central is waiting for you.

I agree... McMinn is overlooked too often. When their hearts are in the game, I believe they can play with any team in the state. They definitely showed up to play in the Cleveland vs McMinn match. Out hustled us all over the field.

Hixson's keeper (Ex-Notre Dame Keeper), Thomas Murphy, was very impressive ! There were some terrific saves he made that may have made a difference in the score for sure !

D

Yes, I was at that game and Thomas did have some tremendous saves. I heard he has had a great season, as has the Hixson team, even though they have received very little press.

The Chattanoogan.com has the top 10 coming out on Monday.

MVM, i appreciate you putting the Cherokees @ #5. but the Baylor Red Raiders put a pretty good beating on us, so i dont think we should be above them.

As for the Chargers, I agree. We had better be ready.

Cree your game with Baylor was back on 3/19, more than a month ago. But with the schedule that you have played and your good showing with Cleveland showed me that MC can now play with anybody.

I'm sure you would prefer to go into post season play as the underdog, But you and I both know you and your teams always go into post season play as the hunter and not the hunted. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Cree your game with Baylor was back on 3/19, more than a month ago. But with the schedule that you have played and your good showing with Cleveland showed me that MC can now play with anybody.

I'm sure you would prefer to go into post season play as the underdog, But you and I both know you and your teams always go into post season play as the hunter and not the hunted. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

MVM

I love the comment about the hunter. Please dont tell my team though. We like being the underdog.

As we go into week 8 this is how I've got it for the southeast area.

It's been an interesting week for Chattanooga Area soccer.....

1.Cleveland.. Blue Raiders made a great showing at the Redmond Tourney and should be #1 in Euro's AAA poll. So they have regained my #1 spot.

2. CCS..Are you getting ready for McCallie? CCS had another ho-hum week by just winning in impressive fashion. Yes their #1 in A/AA

3. McCallie- Regardless of their result against Baylor tonight, I'll leave them at #3.

4. Boyd B...Sweetwater and East Ridge to finish out your season, Can you say undefeated regular season.

5. McMinn County.. Yes I know their only 5-6-3, but My Goodness.. look at who all they have played. I hate to tell ya Brother Bobby, but McMinn Central is waiting for you. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

6. Hixson..They seem to be putting it together at the right time, Big game this week at the Wah

7. Baylor..No doubt they have improved alot this year...But they had a long way to go. Coach Blair, my thoughts for your father.

8. The "Wah".. Great job in getting to host the district this year. I wandered at times if you could pull it out.

9. Soddy Daisy.. Not much to say other than, Use the remaining games to prepare for district Tourney...@ the Wah.

10. East Ridge..Let me ask you guys, Are you ready for the Boyd B. steamroller???

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Easily the weakest Baylor team in recent memory but still brought their "A" game Friday evening. Full stands, lots of school spirit from both, good coaching, good playing - typical McCallie Baylor soccer game.