Region 2A

HOOPSGURU

Region 2A

District 3A MVP: Cameron Pridemore (Grace Christian)

District 4A MVP: Caleb Bunch (Wartburg Central)

All Region Team:

Cameron Pridemore (Grace Christian) Region MVP

Caleb Bunch (Wartburg Central)

Wesley Rather (Oliver Springs)

Dimitrique Inman (Harriman)

Ryan Slusher (Grace Christian)

Zach Hall (Midway)

Cody Carson (Oneida)

Garrett Raby (Rockwood)

Tyler Carter (Oliver Springs)

Cody Buchanon (Greenback)

Honorable Mention:

Randy Sexton (Sunbright)

Tyler Parsons (Rockwood)

Mykal Titlow (Greenback)

Adam Griffith (Wartburg Central)

Chuck Jeffers (Oneida)

Region 2A

District 3A MVP: Cameron Pridemore (Grace Christian)

District 4A MVP: Caleb Bunch (Wartburg Central)

All Region Team:

Cameron Pridemore (Grace Christian) Region MVP

Caleb Bunch (Wartburg Central)

Wesley Rather (Oliver Springs)

Dimitrique Inman (Harriman)

Ryan Slusher (Grace Christian)

Zach Hall (Midway)

Cody Carson (Oneida)

Garrett Raby (Rockwood)

Tyler Carter (Oliver Springs)

Cody Buchanon (Greenback)

Honorable Mention:

Randy Sexton (Sunbright)

Tyler Parsons (Rockwood)

Mykal Titlow (Greenback)

Adam Griffith (Wartburg Central)

Chuck Jeffers (Oneida)

This looks pretty good but there is no way that Randy Sexton is just an Honorable mention. He consistently puts up 20+ every night no matter they are playing. Although the game Saturday was a 30 point game, it would had been an even worse game if Randy hadn't scored his teams FIRST 20 points of the game.

This looks pretty good but there is no way that Randy Sexton is just an Honorable mention. He consistently puts up 20+ every night no matter they are playing. Although the game Saturday was a 30 point game, it would had been an even worse game if Randy hadn't scored his teams FIRST 20 points of the game.

i agree totaly, sexton along with titlow from greenback are definately all region performers, titlow is averaging around 16 points a game and 10 rebounds one of if not the hardest kids in the region to defend,a very good ball player,sexton is also very hard to defend puts up some good points.who ever picked this team has not watched many games.the buchanon kid from gback is a pretty good baller but titlow leads the team in every catagory,i guess its because hes a senior.

i agree totaly, sexton along with titlow from greenback are definately all region performers, titlow is averaging around 16 points a game and 10 rebounds one of if not the hardest kids in the region to defend,a very good ball player,sexton is also very hard to defend puts up some good points.who ever picked this team has not watched many games.the buchanon kid from gback is a pretty good baller but titlow leads the team in every catagory,i guess its because hes a senior.

I think its because he is a better player

I think its because he is a better player

And I think YOUR CRAZY! Titlow has lead Greenback this entire season... PTS, RBDS, FT, if you look at the stat sheet he's #1 in every single area and has been all season. The kid plays 3/4 of every game and against grace he played the entire game, didn't sit out once. He's a great ball player and deserved all region. Greenback had a poor season so they only picked one player and that player was a senior but by far not the best player on the team, nor the leader of the team. Now if you were to ask Titlow about this he would say Buck deserved it and only wish the kid the best because that's how he is Michael is just a really good all around kid who wants the best for his team no matter who makes it happen. But, as a fan I say he got the short end of the stick. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="