District 13A vs. District 14A in Regional Tourney

volfan007

What do yall think? Will 14A sweep 13A once again in the region tourney? Or, will the #1 seed in 13A be able to beat Trenton? What do yall see happening in the first round of the tourney and beyond?

I really think that Humboldt will win it. I think that Lake Co. will come in second, although they are more beatable than Humboldt. I mean, UC nearly beat Lake Co. in the district tourney. But, what do yall see?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do yall think? Will 14A sweep 13A once again in the region tourney? Or, will the #1 seed in 13A be able to beat Trenton? What do yall see happening in the first round of the tourney and beyond?

I really think that Humboldt will win it. I think that Lake Co. will come in second, although they are more beatable than Humboldt. I mean, UC nearly beat Lake Co. in the district tourney. But, what do yall see?

The best game in the 1st round will be WC (I think that is their #1 seed) and Trenton. The other games will not be close. I have not seen WC play this year, but looking at the scores from their schedule I think it will be a close game. I know I shouldn't go by the scores and stats, but I will say that it is a very good chance that District 14A sweeps 13A.

The best game in the 1st round will be WC (I think that is their #1 seed) and Trenton. The other games will not be close. I have not seen WC play this year, but looking at the scores from their schedule I think it will be a close game. I know I shouldn't go by the scores and stats, but I will say that it is a very good chance that District 14A sweeps 13A.

I do agree! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It looks like things have changed..West Carrol lost to Big Sandy and now they play Trenton while West Carrol has to play Union City..Also I think Clarksburg was the #3 seed in the regular season and they lost to Huntingdon !

W. Carroll put themselves into a bad position losing that game. Now, they'll have to go thru UC and Humboldt to get to the substate. It wont happen. I really cant see W. Carroll beating UC. But, if Greer gets hot, and UC is having a very bad night...well, who knows?

Now, if W. Carroll makes it to Humboldt....it's over for WC.

Schedule

Quarterfinals: Saturday-Feb. 28

#4 Peabody @ #1 Big Sandy

#3 UC @ #2 West Carroll

#3 Huntingdon @ #2 LC

#4 Clarksburg @ #1 Humboldt

***tssaa.org does not have these times posted. So I'm sure it will be at around 6 or 7 (maybe 7).

Semifinals: Tuesday-March 3rd (In Huntingdon)

Game #1 @ 6:00: Winners of Big Sandy/Peabody & LC/Huntingdon

Game #2 @ 7:45: Winners of UC/West Carroll & Humboldt/Clarksburg

Finals: Thursday-March 5th (In Huntingdon)

7:00: Winners from Game #1 and Game #2 from Semifinals