Emmanuel Andrews co MVP of 8AAA WT?

Crunchtime

Last two post has nothing to do with the subject on this thread!!

Ok I will bite. It is freakin ridiculous about what has transpired here. Emmanuel is without a doubt the mvp of the district and could very well be the best player in the region. I have never been a fan of franklin county or their coach, so I am not the least bit suprised at what has transpired. Happy?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good to hear and I commend them for that.

I know it's a team sport and you win and lose as a team, but if you're going to give individual awards...at least take it serious.

With all due respect to all players in distrct 8-AAA....Andrews is by far the best player night in and night out.

I appreciate someone from the other district that thinks that as well!

good luck to Oakland and other 7-AAA teams.

I hope it's a good region tournament.

I think whoever the two teams that advance have a great chance of making it to the state!

Andrews deserved the 8-AAA MVP. Giordani Taylor is a really good player, but he is not in the same category as Andrews...and Franklin Co's coach knows this...or at least he should. Go ask every coach in 8-AAA who they think is MVP and I bet you 6 out of 7 say Emmanuel Andrews, and the other one might even say it now just to cover his tail.

Andrews deserved the 8-AAA MVP. Giordani Taylor is a really good player, but he is not in the same category as Andrews...and Franklin Co's coach knows this...or at least he should. Go ask every coach in 8-AAA who they think is MVP and I bet you 6 out of 7 say Emmanuel Andrews, and the other one might even say it now just to cover his tail.

UNBELIEVABLE FC WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???

By the way great game between columbia and shelbyville.. was very much worth the money...

EA had 32 for the co mvp

The Franklin County Coach skewed the entire process by voting for Andrews as the 15th best player. In the end, we had 3 Lawrence County players on the all district team and Coach of the year was from LC as well. According to that result, Lawrence County should have dominated the district with all of that talent and the best coach in the district.

I am not taking anything away from LC, but this whole process is a joke.

Congrats Columbia on a good job last night, Congrats Eagles on showing a ton of heart and class !!!!

The Franklin County Coach skewed the entire process by voting for Andrews as the 15th best player. In the end, we had 3 Lawrence County players on the all district team and Coach of the year was from LC as well. According to that result, Lawrence County should have dominated the district with all of that talent and the best coach in the district.

Congrats Columbia on a good job last night, Congrats Eagles on showing a ton of heart and class !!!!

Good point regarding skewed all-district voting. 3 from Lawrence Co, 1 from last place Lincoln Co,and none from Tullahoma. Process is obviously flawed.

Great point Furlow82.

Not sure about the process but it seems that the coaches would know how the vote went at their meeting, and that the 'discussion' between Shelbyville and FC's coaches on the court during the presentation should have been avoided. Also, at the same meeting such a discrepancy in the # of players from each team and MVP balloting could be worked out. THat's what adults should do.

Lawrence County is well known for their boy's basketball talent. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Just look at all the college players from LCHS! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />