Commando Classic

yep

I wasn't at the game, did Niki Fogle pitch for WH? If she did that might be why the game was close. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

She did pitch, but she also pitched against Hendersonville the night before and lost 8-0. Beech hit the ball but could not get "the" hit at the right time. Fogle is a good pitcher, but young. I think she took a pitch to her throwing hand and had to pitch the ITB inning with a cut middle finger. Kat pitched well, only giving up 1-2 hits, with one coming at the right time. Too cold to be playing in my opinion.........pitchers were saying they could not feel the tips of their fingers.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She did pitch, but she also pitched against Hendersonville the night before and lost 8-0. Beech hit the ball but could not get "the" hit at the right time. Fogle is a good pitcher, but young. I think she took a pitch to her throwing hand and had to pitch the ITB inning with a cut middle finger. Kat pitched well, only giving up 1-2 hits, with one coming at the right time. Too cold to be playing in my opinion.........pitchers were saying they could not feel the tips of their fingers.

I heard the Goodpasture coach agreed with you and forfeit the late game against Hendersonville.

Are they going to play games today. How is the weather as far as rain, snow, sleet whatever??

Does anyone know if the tournament is still on or if it has been canceled? We play tonight at 6:30 but will have to leave home by 3:00 in order to be on time. Didn't want to cancel my hotel room unless it was canceled because we have the 8:00 game on Sat.

Same here. Got a ways to travel and am in limbo about motel room. Somebody please HELP! Is there a phone number to call?