HAMPTON BULLDOGS!

bulldog787

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard a few things pertaning to this season. Like Bret won't be playing due to boxing, and that JC is retiring and Mike will be taking the team any coments about this????

My take is , its all rumor at this point. Any and all of it could be true ,but for the time being,nothing has changed.

thanks pujo, any info let me know

Bulldog2000, I've also heard that JC is giving it up at the end of the School year, not heard anything about Mike taking over or Price giving up football to box. I do know that the kids have been working hard in the weight room and Hampton has several big strong boys. I've also heard that some of the good atheletes that played basketball might be going to go out for football. If that were to happen ,Hampton could be extremely good, they just need 2 or 3 defensive backs and a few skill players on offense.

Bulldog2000, I've also heard that JC is giving it up at the end of the School year, not heard anything about Mike taking over or Price giving up football to box. I do know that the kids have been working hard in the weight room and Hampton has several big strong boys. I've also heard that some of the good atheletes that played basketball might be going to go out for football. If that were to happen ,Hampton could be extremely good, they just need 2 or 3 defensive backs and a few skill players on offense.

Hey pujo, I think the Bulldogs will shake off the inexperience of last year. Should be a very solid team.

I wonder how this new playoff alignment is going to work. Hampton played a tough schedule last year and it hurt them. Does the new playoff system rank teams by their record? Could see a lot of teams starting to play down.

Hey pujo, I think the Bulldogs will shake off the inexperience of last year. Should be a very solid team.

I wonder how this new playoff alignment is going to work. Hampton played a tough schedule last year and it hurt them. Does the new playoff system rank teams by their record? Could see a lot of teams starting to play down.

Smashmouth, you are right,alot of teams are going to play down,they all want winnable games because of the new playoff system. Hampton has a tough schedule again this year but if all goes well ,they should be in every game. It really comes down to a couple of things,they need a couple of skill people and the other question is ,who will be the Coach. Either way it goes ,they should be better than they were a year ago.

Smashmouth, you are right,alot of teams are going to play down,they all want winnable games because of the new playoff system. Hampton has a tough schedule again this year but if all goes well ,they should be in every game. It really comes down to a couple of things,they need a couple of skill people and the other question is ,who will be the Coach. Either way it goes ,they should be better than they were a year ago.

Man, Oneida is in almost the exact same position. The Indians play 3 - AAA teams (3A playoff teams). The only big difference is we have skilled players all over the field. Not too sure about the linemen just yet.

A team can't get better playing weaker competition. I think a lot of folks are gonna try though! Good luck on your coaching search. My vote is for Mike. Shoot my vote dont count over here....much less all the way over there! Either way, I hope you all get a good one!

hey you need to tell your brother to hang around i think without any chains on him he would be very good for the program if you know what i mean