HAMPTON BULLDOGS!

bulldog787

Ithink you might have taken me wrong. The line is deffinately where it starts, I have known all along that Hampton would have the beef, but those big boys can't play defensive backs or run pass patterns. Until these 2 kids came out, Hampton was pretty thin in that department.

im just trying to give the line some credit. that is were our offense is going to be at next year, RUN! mabey a couple of pop passes but mainly the run

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just trying to give the line some credit. that is were our offense is going to be at next year, RUN! mabey a couple of pop passes but mainly the run

Bulldog50, I'm sure Hampton's bread and butter will be the run, but it really makes it alot easier to run if you are a threat to pass the ball. With Ward and Jones, you have the ability to keep defences honest. These 2 boys bring speed and quickness, that was the only thng Hampton was lacking in. but when its all said and done, Hampton will only go as far as the linemen will take um, Football starts on the line. Hampton should be very solid in that department.

Bulldog50, I'm sure Hampton's bread and butter will be the run, but it really makes it alot easier to run if you are a threat to pass the ball. With Ward and Jones, you have the ability to keep defences honest. These 2 boys bring speed and quickness, that was the only thng Hampton was lacking in. but when its all said and done, Hampton will only go as far as the linemen will take um, Football starts on the line. Hampton should be very solid in that department.

This is going to be an exciting year for the Dawgs. We will have a great line, with that we will be able to run and pass fluently. Cant wait for the season to start. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

thank you

I also think Cloudland will be a handful,they are working really hard. They will have several strong boys. I doubt if they will stay in the spread all the time, should see a few different formations.Housma and Morgan will both be difference makers. They have the makings of a good team.

I also think Cloudland will be a handful,they are working really hard. They will have several strong boys. I doubt if they will stay in the spread all the time, should see a few different formations.Housma and Morgan will both be difference makers. They have the makings of a good team.

they prob will be. we have a pretty tough schedule this year

You better circle cosby on that calender. The Eagles have the dawgs number. every year it has been close then they finnaly got over that hump. it only gonna get easier. i bet that cannon dnt get rung one time this fall when the eagles roll in to town. herzog will do whatever he wants and our sopf running back will run untill he is tired. see ya

You better circle cosby on that calender. The Eagles have the dawgs number. every year it has been close then they finnaly got over that hump. it only gonna get easier. i bet that cannon dnt get rung one time this fall when the eagles roll in to town. herzog will do whatever he wants and our sopf running back will run untill he is tired. see ya

Keep telling yourself that brother.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This Hampton team is going to be a little meaner version than what you saw last season. You had better get ready for SOME FOOTBALL. The old Cloudland style football.

This Hampton team is going to be a little meaner version than what you saw last season. You had better get ready for SOME FOOTBALL. The old Cloudland style football.

I do love a team that believes in pounding the snot out of anyone attempting to line up infront of them. My apologies, Pujo, what's done is done and I'm sure it's over with now. I just like to keep up with the 'Dogs across our county fence. On that note- what's the latest on the coaching situation?

I do love a team that believes in pounding the snot out of anyone attempting to line up infront of them. My apologies, Pujo, what's done is done and I'm sure it's over with now. I just like to keep up with the 'Dogs across our county fence. On that note- what's the latest on the coaching situation?

No problem, everything is fine at Hampton. As far as the coaching thing goes. My guess is ,JC and Mike might be the only one's who could answer that. Spring practice probably starts next week, should know something by then.

Regardless of what they say you can bet Hampton already has a BIG circle around Cosby, they didn't like losing to us at all. The coaches and the people in the know up in H-Town know that the region championship will most likely be determined in the Cosby Hampton game. We always play the dogs tough , but they are always a solid well coached ball team. I think Cloudland will be a better TEAM this year but they lost a lot of offensive weapons that will be hard to replace but I definately wouldn't count them completely out. Unaka has to be better this year too , they didn't lose much at all. I'm bias of course but I think Cosby has far and away the best skill players in the region with #5 #7 #20 and #48 all being returning playmakers from last year , BUT we will have a very young line that is going to need a lot of good coaching this spring , they are VERY big and strong just young.