Annual NHSCA Sr National Wrestling Championships

rigger101

Last year 2,953 competitors across all 49 wrestling states registered to compete in this event. Across all four divisions, over 700 of the individuals had won at least one state title throughout their career. The Senior Nationals alone boasted 20-4x state champions, 52-3x state champions over 100-2x state champions and over 200-1x state champions. The 28 finalists in the event sported 51 individual state or national prep titles,

Does anyone have a list?

http://www.nhsca.com/index.php?view=regist...5&task=sort

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Cash will be going?

I looked at the list last night and no TN Grapplers have signed up!

I do believe Cash is intending to go as I believe that is one of the main reasons he wrestled 145 at state duals. You have to have wrestled at match at the weight you wish to wrestle during your state championships (that includes duals or individuals). I would expect to see Justin wrestling 145 at Senior Nationals.

I do believe Cash is intending to go as I believe that is one of the main reasons he wrestled 145 at state duals. You have to have wrestled at match at the weight you wish to wrestle during your state championships (that includes duals or individuals). I would expect to see Justin wrestling 145 at Senior Nationals.

I've heard information to the contrary. I personally think Justin Cash should take part in the Senior Nationals as the countries very best 145 or 152 pounders will be there. However, I wouldn't expect to see him there based on what I've heard.

And if he doesn't go to Senior Nationals, I wonder what his reason for going 145 at duals was about.....

And if he doesn't go to Senior Nationals, I wonder what his reason for going 145 at duals was about.....

And if he does, then it is settled....what are you driving at? Go back throught the threads to check your logic, you have confirmed you have an agenda...and it isn't attractive, or right...

And if he does, then it is settled....what are you driving at? Go back throught the threads to check your logic, you have confirmed you have an agenda...and it isn't attractive, or right...

No agenda here, navy. Just simply responding to you and so many others who berated and trashed Mr. Marchetti for "running' from cash. However, people seem to overlook the fact that cash wrestled 145 at duals and I was informed by you and others that it was because he was wrestling at Senior Nationals. So if he doesn't then what can be said about weighing in at 145? That's all I was saying--- That it doesn't make sense, that's all.

Anyways, this whole issue is old, almost as old as talking to you. Have a nice day! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

No agenda here, navy. Just simply responding to you and so many others who berated and trashed Mr. Marchetti for "running' from cash. However, people seem to overlook the fact that cash wrestled 145 at duals and I was informed by you and others that it was because he was wrestling at Senior Nationals. So if he doesn't then what can be said about weighing in at 145? That's all I was saying--- That it doesn't make sense, that's all.

Anyways, this whole issue is old, almost as old as talking to you. Have a nice day! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I believe Justin wreslted 145 at the State Duals should he have decided to wrestle in the Senior Nationals. The prospect of wrestling in college may influence Justin to wreslte in the Nationals depending on any current interest from colleges looking to sign him. I believe Patrick and Justin are two very good wrestlers with very two different wrestling styles. Hopefully we'll see those young men excel at the collegiate level should they decide to wrestle in college.

You refer to Marchetti as "Mr. Marchetti " and Cash as "cash". Do you have a problem with African-Americans?