Annual NHSCA Sr National Wrestling Championships

rigger101

Sigh......Another scarecrow searching for the wizard. Follow the girl in red shoes with the little dog, perhaps the man behind the curtain can provide what you seem to be lacking.

You have nothing more to say than mindless dribble! You sound as though you're a fan of childrens books with your latest post. Now who is lacking! What a PUNK!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have nothing more to say than mindless dribble! You sound as though you're a fan of childrens books with your latest post. Now who is lacking! What a PUNK!

LOL- last word is yours. I am obviously no match for your keen wit and intellect.

LOL- last word is yours. I am obviously no match for your keen wit and intellect.

Keen intellect! That's funny. Is that what you used in your initial post when using the word, sphincter, completely out of context. That's my last word on a topic that's beginning to ballon out of control.

The post from ironman is just stupid and doesn??™t deserve any more discussion.

Marchetti must be a smart young man, based on the schools looking at him. However you appear to imply that he??™s smart for going 160. The decision as to who would wrestle 160 in the State belonged to Coach Simpson. He moved some other wrestlers around as well, and all were asked to do it for their team. It appears a good call was made by the Coach, as the moves worked out nicely for the FR team, Marchetti and Cash, as all were Champs. These two young men split this year with Marchetti winning 4-2 and Cash winning 5-4. If they had gone again, I??™m sure it would have been more of the same. Congrats to both of these (2) time State Champs.

Good post, wrestlinglover, you are spot on. Great work by both wrestlers, and we should hope for great things by both. Based on the schools that are looking at both, apparently they are both very smart and deserving of all that they have earned, including our respect, at least mine. There are a few posters with agendas that are not right, and do not show well for them or the schools that they support. It is clear in some posts that one or the other of these fine wrestlers are not being treated with respect, and that is a shame, and shame on those supposed adults who are doing it.

Looks like most of the states around TN have grapplers registered.

What's up with our State?

Here is GA!

Steven Crawley ga Heritage 119 - - - -

Jacob Williamson GA Whitewater High 171 - 1st 4th 2nd

Luis Ponce GA Rockdale County 125 - - 2nd 1st

Cody Durden Ga Eastside Highschool 112 - - - 2nd

noah hunt ga dacula 119 - 5th 1st 2nd

Zak Moore GA Apalachee high School 125 5th 2nd 4th -

Alex Wendell GA South Effingham High School 119 - 5th 5th 2nd

Anthony Fretwell GA HENRY COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL 152 - 4th 1st 1st

josh harrison georgia mill creek high school 125 - 4th - -

Trevor Bailey Georgia Eastside High School 140 - - 2nd -

Chase Duke Georgia Heritage High School 285 6th 6th 5th -

Brandon Scott Georgia Westover High School 160 -

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to be in the state finals to get invited to the Senior Nationals?

For the most part, you're right. In states with multiple divisions you have to finish top 2 at some point. In states like New Jersey with just one division, I believe the top 4 qualify. In the one and only California with their monster state tournament, top 8 qualify.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to be in the state finals to get invited to the Senior Nationals?

Eligibility - Must be enrolled in high school with senior eligibility and meet the following requirements:

Have been a state champion or runner-up at some point throughout your high school wrestling scholastic career

In states that have one division, the top 4 state placefinishers will qualify, (IN, NJ, & NY)

CA will qualify the top 8 in their state (one division and prior year's performance)

Placed in the top 4 in the NHSCA National Open (high school division) at some point throughout your career.

If you do not meet either of the two criteria for any of the above listed, you will need to petition in through your state director for the NHSCA.

There have been a few wrestlers who have used the petition in the past. If you have placed and have a great HS record you might be get in.