Annual NHSCA Sr National Wrestling Championships

rigger101

You refer to Marchetti as "Mr. Marchetti " and Cash as "cash". Do you have a problem with African-Americans?

I'm sorry, from now on I'll try to not be sloppy when I post. I'll put the capital C next time. I'm glad you corrected me on grammar ironman, not much else can be expected from you.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic to even suggest.... A new low for this forum has been reached.

There's a poster on several of the national wrestling websites who uses the the following signature on his posts:

Themat.com-- where stupidity is celebrated!

He would surely change it to CoachT if he ever visited this forum.

I'm sorry, from now on I'll try to not be sloppy when I post. I'll put the capital C next time. I'm glad you corrected me on grammar ironman, not much else can be expected from you.

Not defending the iron mans comment. However, I'm assuming that by excluding "Mr." when making reference to Justin Cash but using "Mr." when making reference to Patrick Marchetti. I don't believe it's a grammatical issue at all but can be seen as a sign of disrepect whether you intended for it to be that way or not. I could be wrong simply and observation.

Not defending the iron mans comment. However, I'm assuming that by excluding "Mr." when making reference to Justin Cash but using "Mr." when making reference to Patrick Marchetti. I don't believe it's a grammatical issue at all but can be seen as a sign of disrepect whether you intended for it to be that way or not. I could be wrong simply and observation.

Another member of the sphincter patrol, dedicated to sniffing out or in this case, manufacturing examples of racial insensitivity.

Good job boys ! .... Whoops , I have no way of knowing if one of you bozos is black, wouldn't want to offend anyone. I meant good job LADS.

When you and ironman get together it must be a lot like two strange dogs meeting in the park for the first time. Lots of tail wagging and noses in strange places.

Both of you get a lifel

Listen pal,

I expect idiotic, incorrect, and insane posts from the likes of ironman, but do not expect it from anyone else. FYI, The "Mr" you are referring to is an OLD joke(in a good way) about many wrestlers in our state. It has actually been used by many posters on this board including ol' BCB himself, and it simply implies that the wrestler is a beast. I don't know the full list but to name a few: Mr. Young and Mr. Marchetti.

It's amusing how a joke gets turned into a racial issue.

HOWEVER whatyousaid, you're better than ironman(actually everyone is better than him) so don't lower yourself to his standards. ironman (whoops did I forget to capitalize, now I'm a racist) has never once had a positive thing to post and only harasses and belittles HIGH SCHOOL KIDS particularly Ryan wrestlers. It's a shame because if only he had a tenth of the class, humility, and respect that these kids have, he would be much better off instead of being a bitter, middle to older aged man sitting in front of his computer and writing trash against kids.

Another member of the sphincter patrol, dedicated to sniffing out or in this case, manufacturing examples of racial insensitivity.

Good job boys ! .... Whoops , I have no way of knowing if one of you bozos is black, wouldn't want to offend anyone. I meant good job LADS.

When you and ironman get together it must be a lot like two strange dogs meeting in the park for the first time. Lots of tail wagging and noses in strange places.

Both of you get a lifel

Are you suggesting that Mr. Ironman55 and Mr. Whatyousaid are investigative crotch-sniffers????? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I was at Sate and saw both of these guys wrestle. There are 3 words that can be used to explain why Marchetti went 160 instead of 152....

He is smart.

The post from ironman is just stupid and doesn??™t deserve any more discussion.

Marchetti must be a smart young man, based on the schools looking at him. However you appear to imply that he??™s smart for going 160. The decision as to who would wrestle 160 in the State belonged to Coach Simpson. He moved some other wrestlers around as well, and all were asked to do it for their team. It appears a good call was made by the Coach, as the moves worked out nicely for the FR team, Marchetti and Cash, as all were Champs. These two young men split this year with Marchetti winning 4-2 and Cash winning 5-4. If they had gone again, I??™m sure it would have been more of the same. Congrats to both of these (2) time State Champs.

Both of you get a lifel

Well said and I thank you. Of course ironman won't reply to any, spineless cowards usually don't, but instead he'll continue to post complete garbage on other threads.

This thread is just becoming increasingly more ridiculous. Ironman, I have no idea what your problem w/ FR is but trying to bring the race card into this discussion is simply outrageous and is something that I would expect from Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson in politics, but it is something that should never be brought up on a high school wrestling forum. The fact is I know you would not have the guts to say anything you post on here in public where people know who you are simply because you are completely spineless, arrogant, and lacking of any decency once so ever. You might as well not even post on here simply because you and your posts are a laughing stock, the butt of jokes. I have never seen in any of your posts anything that has to do w/ wrestling, but all your posts are simply putting down good kids who give everything they have on the matt. So keep posting so all of us can keep laughing, please.

Both of you get a lifel

First of all. You need to grab a Websters Dictionary and learn the meaning of disrespect and racism. There is a difference. I never referred to the absence of "MR" as racial because I don't think it was. I'm entitled to have an opinion as to whether the absence of "MR" was a subtle way of showing a lack of respect as both these young men always seem to show up when that whistle blows. But, at no point did I say that MWR comment(s) were racially insensitive.

So, BOY not LAD but BOY!, perhaps you need to take a walk in the park and find some where to plant your nose!

First of all. You need to grab a Websters Dictionary and learn the meaning of disrespect and racism. There is a difference. I never referred to the absence of "MR" as racial because I don't think it was. I'm entitled to have an opinion as to whether the absence of "MR" was a subtle way of showing a lack of respect as both these young men always seem to show up when that whistle blows. But, at no point did I say that MWR comment(s) were racially insensitive.

So, BOY not LAD but BOY!, perhaps you need to take a walk in the park and find some where to plant your nose!

Sigh......Another scarecrow searching for the wizard. Follow the girl in red shoes with the little dog, perhaps the man behind the curtain can provide what you seem to be lacking.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Yes you are certainly allowed your opinion, but in some circumstances it is best to keep them to yourself so as to not make yourself look dumber than you really are, an example that you can view is ironman, if he did not post nearly as often as he does then most the members of this board would not look down on him as incompotent, hostile, and stupid.