Marshall Co lost

ParisRiverRat

Not me....I have been singing Central's praises since last summer. I am just not ready to say you will take home the gold..Alot of good teams left and no one is in the boro yet. But, these two would make for a good en.

Well sounds like Gibson County is just going to kill everybody /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> guess things will start shaping up after sub state..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well sounds like Gibson County is just going to kill everybody /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> guess things will start shaping up after sub state..

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...we hear that alot. but, i believe they will fare better this year and they will make state. Region 3 and 4 will make 2 tough Sub state games. LA-MC and Upperman and Polk or vice versa.

You're the one that said.... "McMinn Central winning state?"

Gibson Co. has played well since the District tournaments cranked up. Keep thinking McMinn Central and Upperman are the only 2 in the hunt... you might get surprised!

the refs made some poor calls against Marshall Co. but let the same things slide on H.Fogg's side, some of the worst refs I've seen

The refs were fine. An obvious sore loser....

It was my first time watching either school, but MC wasn't very impressive when you consider the rating and record. As a matter of fact, I was disappointed. But congrats to HF for keeping themselves in position win by keeping the score close in the second half. There were a couple of times when MC jumped 5 or 6 points, but HF would always stop and reverse the momentum.

Also, I don't know the official stats, but there seemed to be a high number of turnovers by both teams...

the refs made some poor calls against Marshall Co. but let the same things slide on H.Fogg's side, some of the worst refs I've seen

They always are when you're on that side of the scoreboard /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Gibson Co. has played well since the District tournaments cranked up. Keep thinking McMinn Central and Upperman are the only 2 in the hunt... you might get surprised!

Finally got to see Gibson County play tonight. They are as advertised. Butler was unconcious, but what impressed me was it seemed that there were about 8-9 weapons that could kill you at any moment. For instance, Garner girl went on a 7-point tear that happened in a span of minute and half, then another would take over. If they hit their 3's like they did tonight, they are going to be hard to beat.

One things certain GCP....since you know our name so well....you surely won't be SURPRIZED /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!