Ethical or Not

Innovator

This is opinion only! Please remember this, This is not bashing any individual, coach, team, etc.

Saturday night at CPA with Giles County down by 30 points. CPA drives the court , shoots and makes a three pointer with 2 seconds left. No effort at all to hold it and no pressure defense.

I guess Im old school, but to me unethical

Whats your opinion?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is opinion only! Please remember this, This is not bashing any individual, coach, team, etc.

Saturday night at CPA with Giles County down by 30 points. CPA drives the court , shoots and makes a three pointer with 2 seconds left. No effort at all to hold it and no pressure defense.

Whats your opinion?

Depends on the sportsmanship shown from the other team throughout the game IMO

Whats your opinion?

Usually things like that have a habit of working themselves out. Looks to be the case after Marshall Co. put it to CPA.

If subs were in and they brought it up court and just threw one in, then there isn't much of a problem in my view. If you'll remember the end of the Marshall Co.-Giles Co. game, Marshall Co. had a sub dribbling the ball near mid-court then he shot one at the buzzer and it went in.

If they rushed it up court, then I could see some complaining.