Cookeville wins over Blackman

PHargis

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't work in the city of Cookeville. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> What are you talking about?

You said "White Co. root for Cookeville? right" you seem to be speaking for White Co. in general. People from White Co. do work in Cookeville and shop in Cookeville. If they hate Cookeville that much, why not go on down the highway for resources. That was exactly what I am talking about. It really doesn't matter whether White co. roots for Cookeville or not. It won't have any effect on the outcome of the game.

You said "White Co. root for Cookeville? right" you seem to be speaking for White Co. in general. People from White Co. do work in Cookeville and shop in Cookeville. If they hate Cookeville that much, why not go on down the highway for resources. That was exactly what I am talking about. It really doesn't matter whether White co. roots for Cookeville or not. It won't have any effect on the outcome of the game.

I'm just speaking for myself. I'm sure the rest of White County is rooting for Cookeville. HA!

Dear "Pee" Hargis,

Did you hear that sound. Riverdaleman did you hear that sound. 85 Warrior did you hear that sound. That sound you heard during volleyball season. That sound of the Cookeville bus cranking up? It's the same sound of the bus cranking up for the basketball team! State Tournament BOUND!!! and for you 85 Warrior everybody in Putnam County knows half of white county shops, eats, and works in Putnam County! Because there's not enough cows in white county for everyone to milk. Hope you can make it to the Cookeville/Cumberland Game wear your white county clothes so you can sit with the Cumberland county fans! But make sure you stop and eat while you are here!

Dear "Pee" Hargis,

Did you hear that sound. Riverdaleman did you hear that sound. 85 Warrior did you hear that sound. That sound you heard during volleyball season. That sound of the Cookeville bus cranking up? It's the same sound of the bus cranking up for the basketball team! State Tournament BOUND!!! and for you 85 Warrior everybody in Putnam County knows half of white county shops, eats, and works in Putnam County! Because there's not enough cows in white county for everyone to milk. Hope you can make it to the Cookeville/Cumberland Game wear your white county clothes so you can sit with the Cumberland county fans! But make sure you stop and eat while you are here!

Believe me, White County fans know what the sound of a bus heading to the state tourney sounds like. We have been TWENTY THREE TIMES!!! How many times has Cookeville been? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Better leave that bus running when you get to MTSU. You won't be staying long. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Does anybody really care about Volleyball??? LOL!

I would consider working in Cookeville, but I don't know of any jobs there that pay what I make here in White county.

I have spent money at restaurants there in Cookeville so I guess I'm paying some Cookeville peoples salaries. hehe

Volley, don't know who you are but I should. Cookeville had a fine year and sure had enough VB'ers on that team, Johnson and Brooks sure helped ipull them thru with the player in the middle. But everyone did well. I guess I'm not as critical as 85 but can tell you that the District is pulling for Cookeville and Blackman. While Cookeville won everything fair and square, the rest of the District worked them to death for them to make it this far. You've got one other trip to the Boro after the next game and we hope you will enjoy your self and bring that trophy back to Cookeville.

PHargis. This is a White Co. Cookeville thing.....you wouldn't understand. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PHargis. This is a White Co. Cookeville thing.....you wouldn't understand. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It isn't about White Co.!! Their not even playing. This thread is about Sectional games featuring Blackman/Walker Valley and Cookeville/Cumberland Co.!!!! Let's stick to the thread at hand. Start another thread if you want to boost the White Co. program. It is tournament time and YOU won't be there.

It isn't about White Co.!! Their not even playing. This thread is about Sectional games featuring Blackman/Walker Valley and Cookeville/Cumberland Co.!!!! Let's stick to the thread at hand. Start another thread if you want to boost the White Co. program. It is tournament time and YOU won't be there.

Dangerous ground here for me. I am not a Mod nor do I want to be one and not to offend anyone, but I tend to agree. There was a nice thread going about the Blackman LC game until it turned into a shouting match between Shelbyville and LC. Now, I know that the back and forth on White Co/Cookeville is good natured, but .....

If it's time for this thread to go away, lets let it drift to page 2 naturally.

Dear "Pee" Hargis,

while i am hurt that my LADY WARRIORS are not playing i am still proud of our girls and the season they had and i am looking forward to next year...however this year i have a son that plays on the baseball team so that bus is cranking up pretty good will i see you at the baseball games