How is no one talking about Bearden!?

rebelpride007

Point Taken, but Coach Adams(Raleigh) is one of the best coaches in the state and I will assure you that team has plenty of discipline. Melrose has a young coach and team. White Station has had their starting PG out so Jackson has been forced to truely focus on the offensive end most games.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point Taken, but Coach Adams(Raleigh) is one of the best coaches in the state and I will assure you that team has plenty of discipline. Melrose has a young coach and team. White Station has had their starting PG out so Jackson has been forced to truely focus on the offensive end most games.

Like I said, I was just making a point, not anything about the Memphis teams. I have seen R-E and WS in action before and the reason why they are constantly in the hunt is because they play basketball the right way.

I'm a huge Bearden fan, but I'm sick and tired of people coming on here saying that the dawgs are going to win state hands down. Yes, they are very good, but there are teams in Memphis that are every bit as good if not better. The state tournament always comes down to who gets hot and who hits a cold spell. That being said, I HOPE that we can win and I plan on being there to cheer them on.

bearden is going to win state!! hands down!! nobody has the depth of them. they have all the right mixtures. coach b is hard on his players, like he sit Jenkins in the first quarter of farragut region semi final game. also bearden struggled with farragut because they previously beat them by 43 and 20. that game wasnt a rivalry game to them anymore. but when bearden focuses like they did oak ridge, first farragut, and austin east game then noone in state can beat them!!!!

This is a bonehead comment. They are not the most talented team in state. East TN they are but not the state. They will choke like normal. Karma stinks

Like I've said before on here countless times. I will never say a negative word about any teams from Memphis, because I have not seen any of their teams play this year. Every year, high School Bball in memphis is incredible. I just know how good Bearden can be. If a team in memphis, nashville, johnson city or any other city in the state is going to beat Bearden, they will have to play one of there better games of the year. You guys will have to keep me updated on here during the state tournament...I will be in Vegas for the start of March Madness....I may not be able to type coherently while I'm out there. The Spearment Rhino may occupy my time!!!

Nobody outside of Bearden High School and their fans will be rooting for the bull dogs. They are arrogant and really have zero class. They have ran up the score on too many people over the last two years to get any respect from other East Tennessee basketball fans. I saw Blake Jenkins get into a verbal altercation with the Oak Ridge coach the other night. It was completely initiated by Jenkins too. It's really sad that Blevins lets this kind of behavior go on. Looks like the indians are running that reservation, not the chief. I hope White Station or Ridgeway drops the hammer on them.

Biggest joke ive heard in a while, there are plenty of people in Knoxville that support them just cause they represent Knoxville and East Tennessee, and they deserve it, they played Oak Hill down to free throws, i love watching them play, especially if you see a full see a full 360 dunk from Nathan Parker, sitting court level....thats worth your $5 right there.