LA Region 4AA CHAMPS

LA_Wildcats

I said I would not comment towards you again, but since you are calling me a liar you can believe what you want. Find him tomorrow and ask him yourself. He is Perfect10n. Period. The farther you keep going, the more and more you lose what respect I had for you as a father figure and person.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Abby~loo' you seem to be a level headed person. I feel like you are a little older that you appear. And that's fine I mean nothing by it.

AAAHHH....thanks. That is a great compliment. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I will have to credit my parents for being level headed. I have always been taught to be respectful to others but I have a very fun side and I joke a lot. Talking about age.....You know I have always been told don't wish your life away by wanting to be older because when you get out of school it hits you..... It is scary to think it's about to be over. You have made my night Rocking Chair...Thanks. I'm going to have to ask around and find out who you are too....I think I found out who Big Daddy is. It was not easy....I had to talk about everything else and then casually ask who Biggy was. It was hard work....I felt like a PI!

About King....I just assumed it was his dad because he said "King's dad here".

If I ever decide to tell Gator who I am ...doubt I will /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> .... I will look you up.

I normally don't post a lot but the last few weeks I have....I was just having fun. I know if I continue to post I should join.

Good assumption.

So was that you or you??™re your dad that called me "B of the year"? Wasn't that you that was talking about how "classy" our fans were? At least Gator apologized to you when he went to far.

Good assumption. Guessing you had a good conversation about me also?

What? You just blurt out random things and I never know what you are talking about.

I dunno what he said, that's his business. As for Gator, he had his opportunity to find me. When he is ready. Keep on or decide to stop? Your choice my "young" friend. I could not imagine why you do not know what I am talking about. We are on two different levels. Mine being the highest. I can do this until death. Can you?