Franklin @ Beech Monday @ 7:00

Jim Harrick

FRANKIN HAD A PLAYER NAMED KEVIN GILCRESE THAT IS A SENIOR THIS YEAR WHO PLAYS FOR OAK HILL ACADEMY .

ANYONE HEARD HOW HE HAS PLAYED THIS YEAR?

Kevin Kegarise is the kid from Franklin that is on the Oak Hill team. I think he hands out more water cups and towels than he does assist these days, don't think he plays much from what I have heard.

Best of luck to both teams on Monday!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Kegarise is the kid from Franklin that is on the Oak Hill team. I think he hands out more water cups and towels than he does assist these days, don't think he plays much from what I have heard.

THATS THE SAME ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT . I THOUGHT I COULD BE OFF ON HIS LAST NAME. WELL IF HES NOT PLAYING MUCH THERE IM SURE HE COULD BE HELPING FRANKLIN OUT NOW.

Franklin's offense will key around getting the ball to Haddix or hitting shots from the perimeter. Hopefully, the Rebels will shoot better than 36% from the field this game with a big night on the O-boards from Haddix.

I expect a low-scoring game as well. I'll predict Franklin - 45, Beech - 41

GO REBELS See you in "The Boro"!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Classy post BP. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Kevin gave the Rebs an outside game that has

not been replaced. He decided to play for a top team in the nation.

I'm not sure how many others from this area would have made the team

or would have been dedicated enough to give it a shot!

I'm sure that he and his family struggled with their decision about

his senior year. Yes the Rebs carried on, but he was missed this year.

4 Matchups in the game to watch for:

PG

Henry/Chamberlin; Chamberlin has had a GREAT year(POY). Henry has played his best ball as of late. Both are sneaky quick, and both have made big shots. Should be a solid matchup. Also both are pesky defenders form what I have been told.

2G

Young/Cowan

Young(POY) has been starting for 3 years. Cowan has huge games shooting the rock. If both play well, the scoring totals on both teams will be higher than the much predicted (game in the 40 Range)

Haddix/Taylor

Either one can go off. Both have had big scoring games. Rebounding out of the much talked about 1-3-1 will be a big factor. Haddix has been good in the paint, while Taylor has flashy athletic ability and can take over at times.

Brown/Miller-McLemore

Both effect the game in totality. Sometimes they play multiple roles defending, scoring, rebounding. Both seem to play extremely hard......

Any thoughts? Hope it's a good one!

PG

Henry/Chamberlin; Chamberlin has had a GREAT year(POY). Henry has played his best ball as of late. Both are sneaky quick, and both have made big shots. Should be a solid matchup. Also both are pesky defenders form what I have been told.

2G

Young/Cowan

Young(POY) has been starting for 3 years. Cowan has huge games shooting the rock. If both play well, the scoring totals on both teams will be higher than the much predicted (game in the 40 Range)

Haddix/Taylor

Either one can go off. Both have had big scoring games. Rebounding out of the much talked about 1-3-1 will be a big factor. Haddix has been good in the paint, while Taylor has flashy athletic ability and can take over at times.

Brown/Miller-McLemore

Both effect the game in totality. Sometimes they play multiple roles defending, scoring, rebounding. Both seem to play extremely hard......

What about the benches for both teams?

PG

2G

Young/Cowan

Haddix/Taylor

Brown/Miller-McLemore

DORSE LOOKED GOOD THE OTHER NIGHT FOR BEECH. ITS THE BEST IVE SEEN HIM PLAY . MAYBE HES PICKING UP HIS PLAY SINCE ALLENS BACK.

TAYLOR HAD AROUND 13-15 THE OTHER NIGHT BUT HE DIDNT REALLY FINISH WELL. I BELIEVE HADDIX IS 6 FT 8 SO HIS LENGTH COULD GIVE TAYLOR SOME PROBLEMS. TAYLOR COULDVE HAD 25 LAST GAME IF HE COULDVE FINISHED ON SOME PLAYS.

ITS HARD TO WIN ON THE ROAD IN THE SECTIONAL. I SEE BEECH WINNING IF THEY CAN POINT PRODUCTION FROM BROWN AND COWAN. ITS HARD TO BEAT BEECH WHEN THEY GET SCORING FROM THAT PAIR.