2009 Warren Co. Pioneers

Nitro14

I hope your right! Our Juniors this year have never lost to Coffee Co. Played them twice in middle school, freshmen and beat them last year in varsity action. However, ya'll only scored 10 against them and scored 34 on us, but we had three turnovers and they had six I believe against you. It's hard to tell what will happen Friday night. It's our homecoming so maybe our team wiil be jacked! Coffee has a good "D" and we don't utilize our play makers enough and don't run any mis-direction plays and when we line up in the shotgun everyone knows it's a pass. The Veer might be a good offense, but for a kid 16 or 17 playing QB to make that many reads each play and have that kind of pressure on him it's tough against a solid defense! I'm an "I" fan! That's just my opinion, but what do I know!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your right! Our Juniors this year have never lost to Coffee Co. Played them twice in middle school, freshmen and beat them last year in varsity action. However, ya'll only scored 10 against them and scored 34 on us, but we had three turnovers and they had six I believe against you. It's hard to tell what will happen Friday night. It's our homecoming so maybe our team wiil be jacked! Coffee has a good "D" and we don't utilize our play makers enough and don't run any mis-direction plays and when we line up in the shotgun everyone knows it's a pass. The Veer might be a good offense, but for a kid 16 or 17 playing QB to make that many reads each play and have that kind of pressure on him it's tough against a solid defense! I'm an "I" fan! That's just my opinion, but what do I know!

I was at both games. Warren County is a much better football team. We beat CC with our JV basically, we had 8 players out with the H1N1 flu, (QB, DL, 2 Lb and Brothers was out with a ankle injury) Our QB that played against CC had not ever seen a down in Highschool but threw for over 175yds. I say Warren County 35 CC 10 if they can recover some of their fumbles.

Please don't call player's out like that! Thrower is my son, but I love Steg like a son too! Both work hard and love the game and their teammates and the last thing we need is to cause division amongst our players. Both have their qualities, but it's the coaches call.

Nice post.

But you know I'm gonna disagree on the veer. :roflolk: I love it. Plus you gotta have the horses to run with the I.

True! Northcutt, Harvey, Hutchins, Steg, Thrower and Harris are pretty darn good horses IMO! Let's Go Piomeers! Got to dig deep and get it done Friday night!

After watching the game last night I can say we do not have ANY horses on the Off or Def lines. The pioneers need to run a offense that does not require big strong or fast linemen. They have none.

True! Northcutt, Harvey, Hutchins, Steg, Thrower and Harris are pretty darn good horses IMO! Let's Go Piomeers! Got to dig deep and get it done Friday night!

After watching the game last night I can say we do not have ANY horses on the Off or Def lines. The pioneers need to run a offense that does not require big strong or fast linemen. They have none.

Better punt every play then.

Nitro is the Steig QB ok? I read he got hurt?

FBCOACH, how's it going? Steg is fine! He had a serious seadoo accident this summer, but is doing well now.