McMinn Central over L.A.

Humme Fogg over South Green

Gibson County over Bolivar

McMinn Over Elizabethton

Gibson over Humme Fogg

Championship.

Gibson County Gold Ball

McMinn Central Silver Ball

Just my opinion and we've already seen that on any given night any team can be beat...so this teams have to bring their A game and leave it all on the court night after night or their stay in Murfreesboro could be short!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the chargerettes year, GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you 100%. As I stated a couple of months ago, I felt all along that McMinn Central will be the team to beat. I was very impressed with these young ladies last year. I think the final will go down to Gibson and Central but when the buzzer goes off at the end of the 4th quarter, Central will take the Gold ball back east and Gibson will take the Silver back west. My team( Marshall) shockingly got put out so I have no dog in this race but I'm still excited about this year teams. Congratulations and good luck to all the teams. This is a wonderful time for all of these young ladies and it will be a time that they will never ever forget!!! I hope they all remember whether win or loss, stand tall and proud because there are lots of young ladies that never experience playing in a state tourney!!! Again congrats to all especially our sister teams( Cornersville & Forrest) representing Marshall County in Class A!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL...I hope McMinn girls aren't as cocky as some of their fans on here. Go ahead and give the gold to McMinn Central! They're undefeated, heck!

Not any more confident than you all. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Every fanbase has to feel good about their team's chances. If you make it this far, you are good. Period.

Gibson's fans seem pretty confident too. It would be great if two undefeated teams face off Saturday.

Not any more confident than you all. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Every fanbase has to feel good about their team's chances. If you make it this far, you are good. Period.

Gibson's fans seem pretty confident too. It would be great if two undefeated teams face off Saturday.

your right if a team makes it this far they are good. but i yhink what he is saying is that you all are assuming that mcminn is automatically the team to beat up, and they very well may be, but what makes them the team to beat rather than say livingston who doesnt have the good lookin record but they did beat the upperman team at their gym, the same upperman team that gave mcminn all they wanted. just because a team is undefeated doesn't mean they are automatically the best team. that being said i dp feel that mcminn will make it to saturday along with gibson county hoppefully, but this is not the first time gc has brought an undefeated team to the boro so they know that nothing will be given to them

your right if a team makes it this far they are good. but i yhink what he is saying is that you all are assuming that mcminn is automatically the team to beat up, and they very well may be, but what makes them the team to beat rather than say livingston who doesnt have the good lookin record but they did beat the upperman team at their gym, the same upperman team that gave mcminn all they wanted. just because a team is undefeated doesn't mean they are automatically the best team. that being said i dp feel that mcminn will make it to saturday along with gibson county hoppefully, but this is not the first time gc has brought an undefeated team to the boro so they know that nothing will be given to them

Both should be proud of their undefeated records...I just hope poor little ole LA with worst record in the tourney can make a game of it tomorrow with Central.

South Greene all the way!! Good Luck Girls it looks they all have counted you out even though you took power house Wilson Central to Overtime coming back from a 25pts in the forth and gave Morristown West only lost during the reg season. I think you all can do it! God Bless and Good Luck.

Don't believe I'd count LA out just yet. Wouldn't be the first time two undefeated teams went home with a loss on their record. .................GO HOGEYE

And it happened tonight to one of those teams all those who chose McMinn Central as the winner needs to go back and pick another team. LA wins by 10 in a very good close game for the most part. Congrads to all those who won tonight and good luck and stay safe, Go LADY WILDCATS

Congrads to Central on a great game and a excelent season. Hope to see you many more times in the future.