Clarkrange vs Forrest

BuffaloFan

Congrats to CR on your win today.......thought Forrest came out really strong and was going to stay on CR's heels....you just can't get down to a team of this caliber and come back......Beth got herself into foul trouble and sat some of the first and all of the second and Forrest was still giving CR fits...only down by 5 at the half, thought we were going to pull it togehter!!!! Summer played a whale of a game and if our guards had hit some threes ( Reed got hot for CR on threes ) Anyway hats off to Summer, Bequi, Megan, Thea, Amanda and Haley our Seniors who helped to bring Forrest back to the big dance for the 4th time...you ladies are an inspiration to our youngsters!!!! Best wishes to you classy ladies as you graduate..........Thanks for your 29-4 season!!!!.....and for the rest of you, we are reloading with plenty of talent to be right back here next year....Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Lady Buffs!...Continue to make 7A proud! Now there are more believers! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

39 ball games left on the wall....39 ball games left.....take 37 down and then look around...

ONLY 2 MORE BALL GAMES LEFT ON THE WALL! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

IT'S A STAMPEDE!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

No, they should not have been playing in the first round, but what's done is done. Congrats and good luck to Clarkrange and as everyone will see, this was the championship game.

Unless i missed something the championship is going to be played on saturday night. The draw is what it is. This a tournament quarterfinals, semifinals, and championship. The gold ball will be presented saturday night. The best team won and will probably win the tournament but, it will be played saturday night against another team who will be the runner-ups.

Unless i missed something the championship is going to be played on saturday night. The draw is what it is. This a tournament quarterfinals, semifinals, and championship. The gold ball will be presented saturday night. The best team won and will probably win the tournament but, it will be played saturday night against another team who will be the runner-ups.

rebelboy121 I think you missed the point that the ranked teams were all on one side of the bracket. #1 Clark Range #3 Forrest. In a seeded bracket Forrest probably would have been the #2 seed in the same bracket so they would still have meet before the championship.

Congrats to CR on your win today.......thought Forrest came out really strong and was going to stay on CR's heels....you just can't get down to a team of this caliber and come back......Beth got herself into foul trouble and sat some of the first and all of the second and Forrest was still giving CR fits...only down by 5 at the half, thought we were going to pull it togehter!!!!?  Summer played a whale of a game and if our guards had hit some threes ( Reed got hot for CR on threes ) Anyway hats off to Summer, Bequi, Megan, Thea, Amanda and Haley our Seniors who helped to bring Forrest back to the big dance for the 4th time...you ladies are an inspiration to our youngsters!!!!?  Best wishes to you classy ladies as you graduate..........Thanks for your 29-4 season!!!!.....and for the rest of you, we are reloading with plenty of talent to be right back here next year....Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to both CH and CR...both very talented and well coached teams. Was a great game for the most part. Would have been better if outcome had been different but still a good game to watch. Some very talented young ladies on the floor for both teams...good luck to CR the rest of the way....Honor to meet you Kim.. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Congratulations to the Clarkrange ladies on a terriffic effort. I will not be surprised if the gold ball belongs to you come Saturday. Lady Rockets, you have made us proud once again. A classy bunch of young ladies who represented our school and town with grace. Thank you all for your dedication! Congratulations on a great season!

Thank you Forrest Lady Rockets on another great season.

It didn't end quite the way we wanted, but what a ride it was!

Your game today was such a testament to how you have played this entire season...

with determination and a "don't give up" attitude.

Clarkrange is a great team and a formidable opponent.

What a great effort even though we didn't win!

Seniors, thank you for being a great example for for the Juniors, Sophomores and Freshmen to follow.

Also, thank you for your kindness and the encouragement you have continually showed to your fellow team members.

You have taught our girls how to win with class and how to lose (not often) with dignity.

You have impacted the life of my daughter and for that I am truly grateful.

We are so proud of you and all you have accomplished these last four years.

Congrats to Forrest on a great season. This is turning out to be a good rivalry and I have great respect for the Forrest Lady Rockets and their fans.

This was a tense game, but Reed and Green broke it loose in the second half with outside shots and we pulled it out. Molly was shakey and made some uncharacteristic mistakes, but she should do better come Friday..still led us in scoring and hustled like a champ.

I thought Phillips looked cool and calm all day. She really stepped up as a leader today and helped coach on the floor.

Good game plan by Forrest to stay in Lowe's shirt and try to disrupt the offense, but she still pushed the ball down the floor and made some good decisions.

Clarkrange stayed calm, made adjustments, and won against a very good team.

Forrest will probably be back at state next season....even loosing like 6 players to graduation.

Good job Lady Buffs....let"s get ready for Christopher and company on Friday.

I did not hardly make my prediction correctly so that's dissappointing. I said Clarkrange by 27 if I remember correctly and it ended up only being by about 20. However, after watching PC give their game away to Madison tomorrow (and probably the silver ball since the rest of the teams are worse than PC and madison)..Clarkrange has the easy road from now on. Next two games will not be within 25 points for any length of time. BLOWOUT TO THE GOLD BALL and CR is going to welcome everyone to Upper Cumberland basketball pretty quick...BEST IN THE STATE year in and year out!