One of the worst officiated games ive seen

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as our SOS our out of state games affected us and the lack of some teams putting their games online did too. I'm not too concerned about that SOS actually. When it all boils down to it, teams gotta just play with whomever they are up against. West TN will be fine.

Coach I was really hoping it would not have happen to you this season. The Silver Ball jinks. Over the years, every Memphis Area team that played for the Championship did not make it back to the State the next year. It started with Melrose and Ashley Shield back in 2001 then again in 2002 with Craigmont. Northside in 2007 did not get back in 2008 and you guys this year. You have done an excellent job with your squad. Your girls are signing major D1 scholarships and you are running a excellent program. Trust me I know how you may feel right now, because BTW had some very "shaky" calls in our regional championship, all by a female ref. This lady even changed the arrow and removed the official book keeper becasue they disagree with her, and she was not the lead official. In the mist of 7-0 run to get us back in the game, three starters to foul out within 1 min of each other by calls made by the same female official.

As far as our SOS our out of state games affected us and the lack of some teams putting their games online did too. I'm not too concerned about that SOS actually. When it all boils down to it, teams gotta just play with whomever they are up against. West TN will be fine.

Also SOS is a joke, these people don't understand how tough it is to play in the Metro Memphis area. The talent in Memphis is overwhelming.

Coachgat, i hear from a reliable source it was the same women ref that was at the district tournament true? We had a women ref at the central game also and she was one of the worse ones i have seen. Central out freethrowed us 13-3 in the 2nd half and 25-9 for the game . I am very proud of your girls over the last years keep it up. See you next season.

I've been reading this and it is now making me a little nervous. Where was the lead official when all of this was going on? Maybe all of this was within the rules but didn't any in the stands think this was out of control and what Officials Association were these officials assigned from. Was there ever, in all of this, any discussion between officials as to what was going on? The discussion here leads one to think that one official had taken over the game but on the other hand, except for the number of fouls, seemed to be rules violations and the fouls were judgement.

Coachgat, i hear from a reliable source it was the same women ref that was at the district tournament true? We had a women ref at the central game also and she was one of the worse ones i have seen. Central out freethrowed us 13-3 in the 2nd half and 25-9 for the game . I am very proud of your girls over the last years keep it up. See you next season.

Well, if it's any consolation to you millingtonfan2007,pantherbert, or Bartlettgrad. I have some extra green and yellow t shirts we printed up and some rooms MarkH released from that hold at the Scottish Inn's. Please join us just in case that same official shows up in the Boro. I can be reached at 901-777-9311.

Coachgat,

Were the officials from our association or from nashvegas or jackson. You know I respect you opinion. I hate that your team was a victim of questionable judgement. Have confidence that everything you do is such a positive in the lives of the young ladies you have charge of that winning or losing one ball game will be a positive for them and your program...

Dragonfire, start on sunday the 27th and finish on the 30th or start on Monday the 28th and finish New Years Eve....give me your opinion...

Coachgat,

Were the officials from our association or from nashvegas or jackson. You know I respect you opinion. I hate that your team was a victim of questionable judgement. Have confidence that everything you do is such a positive in the lives of the young ladies you have charge of that winning or losing one ball game will be a positive for them and your program...

Dragonfire, start on sunday the 27th and finish on the 30th or start on Monday the 28th and finish New Years Eve....give me your opinion...

They were from Memphis. I haven't seen 2 of the officials before but that lady I think she started last year. Well that's when I first saw her. It was some issues then too.

That sounds good. Look forward to being in it again.

I've been reading this and it is now making me a little nervous. Where was the lead official when all of this was going on? Maybe all of this was within the rules but didn't any in the stands think this was out of control and what Officials Association were these officials assigned from. Was there ever, in all of this, any discussion between officials as to what was going on? The discussion here leads one to think that one official had taken over the game but on the other hand, except for the number of fouls, seemed to be rules violations and the fouls were judgement.

This is getting a little wierd. White Station had a game against Overton in which a female ref called at least 12 travelling calls against White Station. There were a couple of other strange calls by her, too. The only distinguishing characteristic I can remember about her is that she wore pants too small for her. The pant legs ended a little above the ankle or somewhere in that area. I've seen her ref at other times and she seems to always wear those pants.

I don't like posting about refs, but this is too strange not to follow-up on.

Well, if it's any consolation to you millingtonfan2007,pantherbert, or Bartlettgrad. I have some extra green and yellow t shirts we printed up and some rooms MarkH released from that hold at the Scottish Inn's. Please join us just in case that same official shows up in the Boro. I can be reached at 901-777-9311.

How on earth did I get involved in this /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We had to wait till you were past our district teams you thumped, but I guess those green and gold shirts wouldn't be bad right now...Go Warriors Go