Madison - Pickett Co.

jeffh11

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Pickett Co. kids are on a mission, that started in team camp back in the summer.

I'm sure all the kids had that mission back in the team camps this past summer /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No way Madison wins,Pickett is playing with alot of confidence right now.They definately arent going home in the first round.

Once again, fans who are unknown to Madison are underestimating them.

and if you want to see playing with confidence, you should have seen Madison beat Bradford the other night..

I dont know much about Pickett, but as far as monmentum and will power, those Lady Mustangs have it all right behind them and pushing hard at this very moment.

You are all saying not to judge them by their record, and you are also talking about them having to play an extremely difficult scheduele (I do agree with an extremely difficult scheduele), however, you cant brag about an extremely difficult scheduele if you dont win those exremely difficult games

Madison by 9

Pickett Co is gonna win this game, Gibson, Garner, and Garrett will make sure of that. Megan will be missed, she was a leader and played her heart out, but losing her wouldn't be as bad as losing Gibson, Garrett or Garner. They will be 1,2, and 3 best players on the court against Madison. PC has played a tough schedule. Lost to a team (3 times) Clarkrange, that noone has come close to this year, but they beat JC, which many people around PC knew they were capable of. They beat Friendship 3 different times, who when they got put out where #8 in the state, when noone believed they could do it. They've beat Jackson Co #2, #5 CSAS, #20 Clay Co., Friendship #23 (3 times). This team is tested, and yes they've even learned things from their losses. Every team learns something from losses. This team has been playing great basketball. This team since they beat Rbs or whoever in the first round of the district, has not played a team not ranked in the top 25 in the state. They may not have won them all, but they've played hard. Do you realize that region 4 had 5 teams ranked in the top 25? People just don't realize how good our district is top to bottom until they see it up close and personal at the boro. We'll see how it goes Wednesday morning in the murf, but I won't be betting against the lady bobcats.

Pickett Co is gonna win this game, Gibson, Garner, and Garrett will make sure of that. Megan will be missed, she was a leader and played her heart out, but losing her wouldn't be as bad as losing Gibson, Garrett or Garner. They will be 1,2, and 3 best players on the court against Madison. PC has played a tough schedule. Lost to a team (3 times) Clarkrange, that noone has come close to this year, but they beat JC, which many people around PC knew they were capable of. They beat Friendship 3 different times, who when they got put out where #8 in the state, when noone believed they could do it. They've beat Jackson Co #2, #5 CSAS, #20 Clay Co., Friendship #23 (3 times). This team is tested, and yes they've even learned things from their losses. Every team learns something from losses. This team has been playing great basketball. This team since they beat Rbs or whoever in the first round of the district, has not played a team not ranked in the top 25 in the state. They may not have won them all, but they've played hard. Do you realize that region 4 had 5 teams ranked in the top 25? People just don't realize how good our district is top to bottom until they see it up close and personal at the boro. We'll see how it goes Wednesday morning in the murf, but I won't be betting against the lady bobcats.

"Gibson, Garrett or Garner. They will be 1,2, and 3 best players on the court"

HAHA thats funny. but i think you forgot to add in the Madison starting 5 and probably a bench player or two before those three

I believe PC wins this one, even though I do not know that much about Madison...but with three different 1000 pt scorers on this PC team, and a team that by District 7 standards should not be there, PC has nothing to lose. People do not realize how tough this district really is even at the Boro, because they do not have to play in it day in, day out, season in and season out. So, PC wins this one by 3 or 4. Good luck in the Boro!!!!

Once again, fans who are unknown to Madison are underestimating them.

and if you want to see playing with confidence, you should have seen Madison beat Bradford the other night..

I dont know much about Pickett, but as far as monmentum and will power, those Lady Mustangs have it all right behind them and pushing hard at this very moment.

You are all saying not to judge them by their record, and you are also talking about them having to play an extremely difficult scheduele (I do agree with an extremely difficult scheduele), however, you cant brag about an extremely difficult scheduele if you dont win those exremely difficult games

Madison by 9

MADISON DID NOT BEAT BRADFORD AS MUCH AS BRADFORD BEAT THEMSELF. IF BRADFORD MAKES FREE THROWS THEY WIN BY 10 SO DON'T GET TO HIGH FROM THAT GAME. MADSION HAS A SMALL POINT GUARD THAT CAN HANDLE THE BALL A LITTLE. NO ONE ELSE CAN BRING THE BALL UP THE COURT.

MADISON DID NOT BEAT BRADFORD AS MUCH AS BRADFORD BEAT THEMSELF. IF BRADFORD MAKES FREE THROWS THEY WIN BY 10 SO DON'T GET TO HIGH FROM THAT GAME. MADSION HAS A SMALL POINT GUARD THAT CAN HANDLE THE BALL A LITTLE. NO ONE ELSE CAN BRING THE BALL UP THE COURT.

If that's the case then their in for a long day. It's a shame that Megan White hurt her knee b/c she would have run circles around their guards. Although I have heard that she might play.

free throws lost the game for Bradford.. are you kidding me!? see Bradford didnt shoot well with free throws but guess what... Madison was 11 for 21. so if both teams hit all their free throws, Bradford still loses. But nice try.

obviously the refs werent the fault for yall losing and neither was free throws. Any other excuses?