Tom Weeks-Henry Co High

Strateford High Schools head Coach

Maplewood high schools head Coach

Bob Luna-Gallatin High

Coach Meyers-Mont. Bell Academy

Dennis King-Brentwood High

Beech High Head Coach

Johnny Jackson-Cheatham Co.

I know there were a ton of Midstate coaches left off but these are the ones I would consider the top X's and O's guys. Their records speak volumes for theirselves. These coaches all have solid programs.

Coach from Father Ryan does belong on that list, I failed to mention him for some crazy reason..He is as good as basketball coach as anyone I've ever been around..His teams are usually always not as talented as the other teams but they play their game and play HARD!! Its inspiring to see Father Ryan play because of how hard they play..They dont make any excuses and just keep playing..

The coach from Bradley Central wasnt on that list because I listed coaches from the Midstate.

Eddiesalty where do you coach?

CoachHard Barry Jones and Doc Shelton are two of the midstate and states best coaches..Forgive me for leaving them off...Barry Jones has done a tremodouse job at Sycamore and has some good talent.

Doc Shelton has his guys playing year round so that helps him but he still runs a great program.

Posted by TnBball:

Eddiesalty where do you coach?

CoachHard Barry Jones and Doc Shelton are two of the midstate and states best coaches..Forgive me for leaving them off...Barry Jones has done a tremodouse job at Sycamore and has some good talent.

Doc Shelton has his guys playing year round so that helps him but he still runs a great program.

Just something I heard. Doc at MLK decides who gets in his magnet school. There is supposed to be a very long list a students to get in, but I heard he chooses who he wants nomatter where they are on the list, surpassing many students. Has anyone heard this?? I'm not saying its true , but I've heard it a few times.