West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pick manassas for A

Bolivar AA

White Station AAA

or you could go east tennessee with

Grace A

Fulton AA (won it last year, maybe to repeat with another gold ball)

Bearden AAA (number 1 team in state no loss coming from any teams in the state of tennessee... best team in the state on paper won the substate game and region championship by a combined more than 80 points theyre on a roll) and i think ur picking the wrong team from the west i would have to go with raliegh right now by the way they are playing, they will give Bearden the biggest challenge. Still White Station is a very good team.

The west should dominate...I am no doubt backing Bolivar for AA. Good team and coach.

A.... definitely going west to either HBT or Manassas with just an outside chance of Temple

AA... up for grabs in my opinion... lots of good teams (Fulton, Bolivar, BTW are faves in no particular order)

AAA.... not sold on Bearden b/c of opponents and the Memphis schools play muderous schedules to prepare them so...

A Manansas or Humbolt

AA BTW (my alma mater first) then Bolivar

AAA Raleigh Egypt or White Station

haha you west tennessee fans kill me atleast i give yall credit... how are you gonna exclude the defending state champions

and really really how you gonna exclude the number 1 team in the state Bearden. especially Bearden. lol

haha you west tennessee fans kill me atleast i give yall credit... how are you gonna exclude the defending state champions

and really really how you gonna exclude the number 1 team in the state Bearden. especially Bearden. lol

If you want the truth, the state tournament has been played.... the west regionals and substate.

Ranking, lol, extrememly bias....

Bearden has to prove themselves first. Their schedule is average. They beat an overrated AE team by almost 40. They haven't played any tough teams as of late. I give them credit for playing Oak Hill & Briarcrest (average team out of Memphis)

Liberty team that played Oak Hill close was a better team than Bearden and they didn't beat teams from the West by 30-40 pts night in and night out. If you place Bearden team in the West this year, they would have double digit loses. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

A Manansas or Humbolt

AA BTW (my alma mater first) then Bolivar

AAA Raleigh Egypt or White Station

Nebutyn, where are you? Are you going to the boro this year? If so, give me a call.

Can't comment on Bolivar or BTW..I do know BTW beat a good Dyer Co I have seen several times..With Raleigh Egypt and how they've played this year and beat Melrose this year..would be hard to bet against..but then again White Station will be a test..As for Single A..Can't comment on Grace or Temple...But I've actually seen Lake Co play both Manassas and Humboldt and Humboldt is more talented by close to 10 points if not more..!..The only players I saw was Buckner and Northington as far as being good players..Humboldt has 5 and a bench..Didn't see anything from Manassas as far as a bench

Ranking, lol, extrememly bias....

Bearden has to prove themselves first. Their schedule is average. The beat an overrated AE team by almost 40. They haven't played any tough teams as of late. I give them credit for playing Oak Hill & Briarcrest (average team out of Memphis)

Ditto!! I remember a couple years ago, people made a big deal over Mcminn Central and they were number 1 in the state, but when Liberty played them.... the headline of the newspaper the next morning said something like this..... Run away train, Liberty blast number one Mcminn Central. Bearden who?

Ditto!! I remember a couple years ago, people made a big deal over Mcminn Central and they were number 1 in the state, but when Liberty played them.... the headline of the newspaper the next morning said something like this..... Run away train, Liberty blast number one Mcminn Central. Bearden who?

Same thing happened in the 05-06 tournament...Cosby was the #1 ranked team in 1A undefeated or maybe with 1 loss but hadn't played anybody...Humboldt drilled them by 20 in the first round of state...Them boys didn't know what hit them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />