West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

Same thing happened in the 05-06 tournament...Cosby was the #1 ranked team in 1A undefeated or maybe with 1 loss but hadn't played anybody...Humboldt drilled them by 20 in the first round of state...Them boys didn't know what hit them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If the east knew better they would do better, but I guess they just don't know. Having a cake walk schedule isn't a good thing.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Manansas or Humbolt

AA BTW (my alma mater first) then Bolivar

AAA Raleigh Egypt or White Station

[/quote

I cannot see these teams losing but I just hope they are on

different sides in the brackets. these should be the state championship

games. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The west should dominate...I am no doubt backing Bolivar for AA. Good team and coach.

I would seriously doubt Bolivar wins unless they do more than what they've shown me in the games I've seen them. A team with a good post will eat them alive on the inside and if they are fundamentally sound Bolivar will have trouble. Bolivar is athletic but they play out of control a lot.

I got question...No doubt West TN dominates basketball for the most part..And you all have athletes galore. Why is such a difference when it comes to football? Where the East usually dominate? Never have figured that out.

I haven't figured that out, but this is a basketball thread, not football, so who cares.

I haven't figured that out, but this is a basketball thread, not football, so who cares.

Nice answer...I know where I am. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It may not be all west tn this year any way. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I know Beech in AAA seems like an under-dog, but I promise you they will take anybody they play to the very end. If people under estimate them they will get beat. Beech's PG (Chamberlin) may be the best PG in the state as a junior.

That title belongs to Joe Jackson from Memphis White Station. Hands down, this kid is the real deal......no hype.

I got question...No doubt West TN dominates basketball for the most part..And you all have athletes galore. Why is such a difference when it comes to football? Where the East usually dominate? Never have figured that out.

East TN has better lineman. Football is won in the trenches......................Now, back to hoops.

A - West Tn

AA Crapshoot

AAA West Tn