Oliver Springs vs. Clarkrange

OS91

I agree, OZ is a great team...I stress team. Christopher is awesome and can take over a game, but they have some players that we have to stop in order to win. Hall is smart and really knows how to distribute and they can really get hot from outside if you dont play good D. Gotta limit Christophers touches and get in the other gals faces.

Play hard Clarkrange!!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, OZ is a great team...I stress team. Christopher is awesome and can take over a game, but they have some players that we have to stop in order to win. Hall is smart and really knows how to distribute and they can really get hot from outside if you dont play good D. Gotta limit Christophers touches and get in the other gals faces.

Play hard Clarkrange!!!!

Great points. The good thing for OS is KC only took 4 or 5 shots the entire game and did oustanding at distributing the ball. This allowed for other great players like Hall and Ollis to step up and show that you can limit KC in scoring, but OS can not only win but beat a team that won 25 games by 10 or so.

KC will need to get 20-25 points for OS to beat Clarkrange. Hall has been playing outstanding of late and the Lady Cats could not have asked for a better first game. KC didn't expend herself in the 2nd half and will be energized on Friday.

What more could you ask for? It's Single A basketball at it's finest.

OS vs. Clarkrange.

Clarkrange is undefeated and possibly the best team in all classifications.

OS has possibly the best player in the state of Tennessee.

OS beat Clarkrange in 2007 Class A tourney.

Clarkrange beat OS last year in state tourney.

The first meeting of OS and Clarkrange, well I'll say it wasn't too pretty, they got them by 16. The second time OS came out strong got the lead and let up and got beat by 10. Now is when it matters and OS, I'm sure, is out for blood. Watch out it'll be a good game and good luck to all.

Revenge time /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I believe this is the proper matchup just wish it could've happened for the state championship sine i think by far these 2 are the best single a has.

I predict a great game with it coming down to the end. If it does and Christoper has the ball in hand then it could end the Clarkrange perfect season cause she is MONEY when it comes to big shots.

Good Luck to both teams.

GO LADY CATS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I watched both OS and clarkrange play today neither of them looked impressive throughout the game, OS started out hot, but clarkrange started out bad, but the story was flipped with other half's.. I feel that KC is one of the premier players in the state, as is the phillips girl as well. But the difference in the game will be if OS' bench can step it up and stay competitive with clarkrange's bench. I think that this one will come down to the wire, but free throws, turnovers, and who ever makes the most plays is what will decide it down the stretch. Im taking OS by a few in a nail biter.

CR beat Forrest by 17 points. That's impressive considering the pressure defense Forrest applies. Forrest had only lost three games to this point. They are a very good team. Having watched all 37 consecutive victories this year I will say that CR did not look as smooth and machine like as normal but again, the defense they faced today was very tough. The CR margin of victory this year is 25 points. They really have not been pressed and have beaten OS fairly soundly both times they met this year. Even in the ten point victory at OS, CR was in control of the game throughout. Now that the first game of the tourney is over and the nerves are put to rest (I hope) I think CR will beat OS for the third time and go into the championship game on Saturday. We will see.

OS is a very tough opponent, I expect a very tough game. They have not been given the credit they deserve. This will not be a walk in the park, they are very capable of beating us. We will not underestimate them because we have beaten them already. They are a team that can reach out and smack you!! They should be considered another team that would have walked through the other side.

Play hard and go get them Ladies, Go Buffaloes!!!!

There's no doubt about that at all. OS is a pretty good team especially when they distribute the ball around. Christopher uses the attention on her to get it to her teammates pretty well.....and from the looks of the right side of the bracket today, any team on the left side would have strolled through the right... Whomever wins this game should have a relatively easy state championship game regardless if its Hampton or Madison......

Good luck Lady Buffaloes!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Whomever wins this game should have a relatively easy state championship game regardless if its Hampton or Madison......

Are you serious? Clarkrange is VERY tough, but let's not get carried away with Oliver Springs. Hampton beat Cloudland 3 times this year. It took Oliver Springs 3 overtimes on Oliver Springs' home floor to beat Cloudland in sub-state. Hampton beat Wartburg by 27 in sub-state. Oliver Springs beat Wartburg by 1 in the Regional Championship. It looks to me like Hampton is at least the 2nd best 1A team in Murfeesboro right now...

Are you serious? Clarkrange is VERY tough, but let's not get carried away with Oliver Springs. Hampton beat Cloudland 3 times this year. It took Oliver Springs 3 overtimes on Oliver Springs' home floor to beat Cloudland in sub-state. Hampton beat Wartburg by 27 in sub-state. Oliver Springs beat Wartburg by 1 in the Regional Championship. It looks to me like Hampton is at least the 2nd best 1A team in Murfeesboro right now...

Maybe you didnt notice the BOLD and UNDERLINED word "should." Obviously and as stated in about 50 other posts, the hard side of the bracket is undoubtedly on the left.... From what I seen today, no team in the opposite side of the bracket looked very competitive at all...... could have just been a bad day with the butterflies and such because I have not seen most of those teams play before today; but Clarkrange, OS, and Forrest would have more than likely beat all of those teams by 10-15 from what I seen. Once again I say, "should" be an easy championship game, but who knows? This year has been a year of upsets in all classes so anything could happen.

I agree that wed. was not the usual way the Lady Buffaloes start out a game and I don't think they will do that again. They will come out ready to play on friday. Play hard,play smart and give it everything you got. Rebound Rebound Rebound!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO LADY BUFFALOES!!