Livingston vs Westview

Joe Quincy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEP, I have decided that LA will make it to the championship, where they will face South Green and it will be a barn burner. Of course, I haven't checked the bracket and they meet before then which would be too bad. Now, I think SG will get it, but it will be close!!

Go SG!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westview will be tough tomorrow. I have heard the hype about Rechis and was wanting to see her play.. Yesterday that young lady stepped up to the big stage and made aware she was in the house! She was the difference in that game. Elizabethton was good team as well, but they had no answer to stopping Rechis. LA will have limit her touches, although she is not alone as she has good teammates. I am looking forward to this game! I cant remember, have we played Westview since that heartbreaking loss to them in the 96 championship game?

GO HOG-EYE!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!

First of all i wanna say congradulations to a very good LA team against the Chargerettes even though i wish it was the other way around. Secondly i am gonna have to go with LA in this game i dont think Westview will have a answer for the Sells girl outside shooting if she gets her feet set her shot is almost automaic every time i also dotn think they can stop Kilgore post play good luck LA

Westview will be tough tomorrow. I have heard the hype about Rechis and was wanting to see her play.. Yesterday that young lady stepped up to the big stage and made aware she was in the house! She was the difference in that game. Elizabethton was good team as well, but they had no answer to stopping Rechis. LA will have limit her touches, although she is not alone as she has good teammates. I am looking forward to this game! I cant remember, have we played Westview since that heartbreaking loss to them in the 96 championship game?

GO HOG-EYE!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!

Don't think we have since then, BD..... Now, why did you have to bring up that game? I was almost over my mourning. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First of all i wanna say congradulations to a very good LA team against the Chargerettes even though i wish it was the other way around. Secondly i am gonna have to go with LA in this game i dont think Westview will have a answer for the Sells girl outside shooting if she gets her feet set her shot is almost automaic every time i also dotn think they can stop Kilgore post play good luck LA

I thought I was going crazy 'loyalcharger' ...all of a sudden your post disappeared. LOL I seen were it posted double on you.

Anyway thanks for that post. I hope your right about the Westwiew game. But it definitely won't be easy. They have a fine team and the Rechis girl is a great player. Hopefully we can exploit some of their weaknesses but I have been told that they don't have many of those. So we will just have to see how it plays out I guess.

Yes Kilgore and A. Sells have played huge roles this year for the Lady Cats and hopefully that will continue the rest of the week.

If not we still have an ACE or 2 up our sleeves.

I thought I was going crazy 'loyalcharger' ...all of a sudden your post disappeared. LOL I seen were it posted double on you.

Anyway thanks for that post. I hope your right about the Westwiew game. But it definitely won't be easy. They have a fine team and the Rechis girl is a great player. Hopefully we can exploit some of their weaknesses but I have been told that they don't have many of those. So we will just have to see how it plays out I guess.

Yes Kilgore and A. Sells have played huge roles this year for the Lady Cats and hopefully that will continue the rest of the week.

If not we still have an ACE or 2 up our sleeves.

Appreciate Rocking yeah it double posted so i deleted and redone it but back to the matchup Rechis is a excellent ball shooter from long range. They got other girls that play great as well the Nanney girl is another good ball player Westview has a good team as i watched them play Elizabethon yesterday but i think the Lady Wildcats will pull this one out. Hey i gotta pull for someone i mean LA beat my team the Chargerettes so im pulling for LA

Don't think we have since then, BD..... Now, why did you have to bring up that game? I was almost over my mourning.

I know, 1996 was a great year but a heart breaking championship. Livingston had an amazing team that year, Tiffany Krantz and Sunday Watson were both up for AA Miss Basketball in 96. I don't think I have ever heard of two girls from the same team up for Miss Basketball in the same year?

I know, 1996 was a great year but a heart breaking championship. Livingston had an amazing team that year, Tiffany Krantz and Sunday Watson were both up for AA Miss Basketball in 96. I don't think I have ever heard of two girls from the same team up for Miss Basketball in the same year?

I'm sure Sunday would have been willing to trade her Miss Basketball title for a win in that game.-------------Free throws after time had expired............ Boo-hoo-hoo................I still ain't over it..............Come on Lady Wildcats, beat that dad-gum Westview so I can end my mourning. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GO HOGEYE